Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Only Hair Colors I want for Void Elves is Pure Red Hair, White, Blonde, and Brown.

There just hasn’t been a Pure Red Hair Color for any of the Alliance Characters that is Human and Elf other than Orange. There’s only Dwarves and Kul’tirans who have Pure Red Hair Color and I wish Hair Colors were expanded more being limited.

2 Likes

So basically the entire Blood Elf color palette.

3 Likes

i want the pitch black hair color blood elves got . its perfect for emo void elf

3 Likes

yeah by bringing that belf in lower city, lizard livers or something lol you could scryer rep repair

1 Like

You only get the achievement for Exalting both on one character.

Lancelot is Exalted with the Aldor, and Marcus (my Orc Warrior) is Exalted with the Scryers, but I don’t have Hero of Shattrath.

Which are totally explained in a short story that Blizzard just hasn’t figured out how to publish yet. They swear!

1 Like

I hated how they did that. They said it was a novella, but they didn’t know how to publish it back then.

How about… as a novella?

https://media1.tenor.com/images/f6d78415f5faa8c9d31c62f476728ef3/tenor.gif?itemid=12137876

1 Like

I will never forgive him, I know he still has BE fans sometimes, but I admire Lor’themar, and Rommath for their contributions, they remind me of Sansa like characters who do the (going off show Sansa) but character who do the hard tasks but aren’t this over the top savior type person like Kael (Dany in my mind). But it’s neither here nor there I just don’t like Kael.

Ah I was confusing the Shattrath Divided and Hero of Shattrath achievements and going by the comments! Yes Hero of Shattrath was the one I had to put the ticket in for!

1 Like

or too fast. like if you put your char on walk, he zooms ahead. whoever designed that owes us all a beer/tea/preferred beverage

1 Like

Don’t look so smug.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TTcW79VJBsE/maxresdefault.jpg

1 Like

Remember, you can’t divide by hero.

1 Like

There are High Elves on the Alliance that has those Colors like Stormwind, Highvale lodge, Silver Covenant, 7th Legion, Shattrath, Allerian Stronghold, Kirin Tor, and Etc.

Plus there were Warcraft 3 and 2 Units that had Blonde and Brown hair. So that’s not really the Blood Elf Palette since Blood Elves have more Hair Colors than High Elf Npcs on the Alliance.

None of which are the Wayfarers the RP tools intended to give you.

And they need to think about Blood Elf fan feelings in all of this as well, and you are outright asking for the entire color scheme of the Blood Elf hair palette.

I’d rather they double down on the Void effecting the Wayfarers and have them update the NPCs to make people more satisfied they look the part the tools already allow you to be.

To be fair, none of us can speak to the intent of the devs.

3 Likes

You would say that if your goal is to have the entire HE theme.

I think it’s a logical conclusion unless you’re arguing against the Wayfarer route.

Though I forgot you’re here to coldly recite numbers that don’t matter in a conversation about new customization and impact.

There’s nothing “logical” about that conclusion. It’s pure conjecture. Unless you’re a dev, or have words from the devs to reference, you can’t say what is or is not intended.

As to your “cold numbers” remark. Your comment that started that line of dialogue implied that Void Elves had more options, not that their options had more impact. If you want to avoid such misunderstandings then I suggest you be more clear when discussing such things.

I’m really sorry to see the decent forum interactions we used to have devolve into this kind of bickering between us, but that won’t stop me from supporting you getting the options you want added to Blood Elves.

4 Likes

I think it is fair to say if both options are HE options for both sides that it is within the context of each side. For Void Elves the Wayfarers, for Blood Elves… well Blood Elves are High Elves.

If you’re arguing against the Wayfarer route then I really am against additional lore bits too because what I am definitely not for is the full entirety of High Elves taking over Void Elves, which would be the only reason to argue against the Wayfarer route, so is that what you’re saying is your stance?

Lorithyn immediately pointed out why it wasn’t a fair comparison. And it seemed fairly obvious to me we were discussing new customizations, of which Void Elves got the better end of the deal, so to me the only reason you would bring up the fact that raw numbers argument is to justify falsely any excuses to further steal from Blood Elves.

For sure. The new options on velves is the only reason I’m still playing the Alliance tbh. I was an inch away from going back to being a single faction player.

I like Void Elves, but I really just don’t like Alliance no matter how hard I try.