Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Opinion or the obvious statement that should be obvious, I’ll keep stating it all the same to people like you.

They just don’t have an actual response.

2 Likes

:crying_cat_face:
Seems there are people who have no sense of humor.

2 Likes

It is certainly not harassment.

2 Likes

People like me? I think there’s plenty of people that realise that they are not the ones implementing the customization.

I love Blood Elves. I wish they got more, but to claim Void Elves “stole” from Blood Elf customization because they got some much requested copy pasted skins is far fetched.

6 Likes

/pounds head on desk

I’m claiming Void Elves never needed them in the first place. We’re Void Elves. We only got them as rp options. At current you can rp a High Elf fine. The Hair colors are not needed.

1 Like

What customization is “needed”?
People want to play more classical looking High Elves, so Blizzard adds options to make people that like those happy.

I suspect people that like the void aesthetic will get their due too. Why not both I say?

7 Likes

I wonder if they will do Blue eye versions of these at some point?

There are already.

Or do you mean a lighter blue than the ones available?

I did not think that there was an option for the glowing blue pupil with the white for the rest of the eye like these new purple ones will be.

One group very much wants mine gone.

Rather cut them out from further options to do so. They don’t need anything more to rp their high elf.

There is but its probably darker than you’re thinking.

1 Like

So your reason for not wanting people to get the customization they’d like to see boils down to being afraid that the developers will pass over the customizaton you’d like?

If anything, orc and night elf customization has proven that Blizzard will just add options people have been asking for rather than skipping options for the sake of equality to other races.

Ion has said they would like to improve Allied Race customization in the future and that it is ongoing project; I wouldn’t worry too much about Void Elves.

8 Likes

Peoples reasons could extend to the fact a compromise already exists, and it’s already skewed in the AR favor with two visual themes. Blood Elves have nothing to show for this trade off, you’re not entitled to picking the last parts of the theme because you want the whole package, that would be a Blood Elf, and that is unfair to Blood Elf players that Void Elves offer Void and Non Void options.

:face_with_monocle:

Interesting Hyper lol.

I’m afraid that withholding options for the sake of any form of ‘thematic purity’ for the Void Elves has gone the way of the dinosaur.

Developers have agreed that High Elf customization options are a cool idea or Void Elves wouldn’t have been given this ‘theme’.

That’s because it wasn’t a trade off… Void Elves got some much coveted options in the form of copy pasted skin colors. Blood Elves lost nothing. They still are Blood Elves; the elves wearing red dresses instead of blue ones.

5 Likes

Yet you didn’t get the hair, for valid reasons as it was a compromise.

And you wonder why it’s been described as theft then?

Hmmm I wonder why that gets said :face_with_monocle:

You and me both got the same Void Elf customization options.

Yes, very much so.

1 Like

And how is that fair to Blood Elf players who now have their theme replicated for VE players benefit with nothing to show for it themselves?

They lost exclusivity. Some people care about that. I don’t personally, but I can at least recognize the feelings of those who do.

10 Likes