Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

The amount of things I’m still waiting to see for belfs velfs trolls and even some few more things I want to see on Nelf and Orcs…

There’s a lot left for blizzard to add for everyone to finally have the characters they want.

Not to mention nightborne…

6 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/g6aXdaS.jpg

Mag’har can make decent Dragonmaw in SLs.

2 Likes

That is pretty good, but I’m a warlock.

I guess I could do that for an alt.

2 Likes

F in the chat.

No Blackrock either.

3 Likes

F

2 Likes

4 Likes

Void tattoos please!

I am afraid of what Devs would come up with tatts, so far seems they need to study what good ink work looks like.

It is odd that normal orcs can’t be blackrock orcs, yet there counterparts in cata, the wildhammer can be played through dwarves.

Especially since unlike Wildhammers there isn’t really a cultural gap between Blackrocks, Dragonmaw and Durotarian orcs.

2 Likes

Yup pretty much, we even see some in Seige of org raid in mists, so we know they have a presence in org.

We’ve known they live amongst the orcs of Durotar because up until recently of our three main orc characters (Thrall, Eitrigg, Saurfang), two of them were Blackrock orcs. The Blackrock clan, historically, is the largest clan but the Frostwolf and Warsong clans always get the screen time.

Arguably the Dragonmaw clan was largely separate from the Durotarian orcs until recently, but the whole point of Durotar is that all the orc clans are unified into a single, large clan.

2 Likes

maybe when the game comes back online we can put this in the suggestion, your coming up with allot of good points.

1 Like

Only 6 hours to go :frowning_face:

I know right >.< I can’t remember when the last long maintenence was done like this lol.

1 Like

As someone who has a Void Elf Hunter, I would like it, if Void Elves got a toggle option for Tendrils, Braids, Both, or Neither. If you have Tendrils checked but not Braids, you’ll see Tendrils. If you’ve checked-off Braids, but not Tendrils, you’ll get Braids instead. If you have BOTH Braids and Tendrils checked, you’ll end up getting both of those, and last but not certainly least, you can have NEITHER option checked-off, resulting in neither Tendrils NOR Braids…

P.S. For hair colors, I’d like to see some shades of White, Black, Brown, Red, and Blonde, but have them be in different shades than what the Blood Elves have.

3 Likes

My Blood Elf Warlock is going to look FABULOUS soon!

9 Likes

Stealing the customization look for mine, she looks amazing

3 Likes

Imitation is the greatest form a flattery! Have at it!

I use one of the new necklaces and I also use the hand texture bracelet thing and hide my gloves (since u cant see that in the pic!)

2 Likes

I’m considering that hair for my mage. It looks great with the short ears. I’m kind of attached to her current ponytail though, so I’m not sure.

1 Like