Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

I wish floating shards could be seen by everyone, instead of just you like it is currently.

I’ll still make my own mog tho, I lose sleep when I copy someone else’s or use a full set.

3 Likes

I didn’t even realize only I can see my own floating shards D=

2 Likes

Reminds me how back when we got quivers, only you could see your own quiver.

I get this.

I like how I was able to use parts of the Dwarf heritage armour to give my Shaman a fairly unique (imo) “Bronzehammer” look, rather than just going full heritage like with my Gnome Warrior or Belf Paladin, or just using standard Wildhammer mog fair.

Of course, the chest’ll have to change when the servers go live and I get access to Wildhammer tattoos, which is a shame because I like this bra over the default one.

2 Likes

Welp I am using blue (the option I liked anyways there was 3) eyes for now, underwhelming male Blood Elf customization for real though.

1 Like

Even through I haven’t had a chance to play the Pre-patch due to the move I was in and still waiting for my stuff from the Movers.

I hope we see more High Elf Features for Void Elves like Hairstyles, Hair Color Paint Tattoos, and etc in the future.

5 Likes

I have not attempted to log in yet. I will soon though.

The options for male Blood Elves may be underwhelming… but darn if I ain’t overwhelmed with envy over your new hairstyle :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

You will attempt to log in soon… attempt being the operative word. Server stability is kinda :poop: right now >_<

Yes they are.

And thank you I may change back idk yet will leave for now. Though it’s not updated to be the new jet black variation. I changed my face too, as I only liked one with the golden eyes but now faces are separate.

I see you have your new customizations on as well, that is nice. I’m happy to see everyone using new forum avatars to be honest it’s nice.

2 Likes

It took me a bit before my avatar updated… I had to log out, back in, and then change characters and then back for my avatar to update. But yea… Black with that style… maybe the new facial hair if you’re into it… and you’ll be melting hearts for sure.

Ahhhhh!!! We look amazing <33333

5 Likes

looks nice!

1 Like

Indeed we do!

3 Likes

HYPERR!!! You looks so beautiful!!

so do you! hehe

1 Like

btw. theres some really nice human female customs. will have to make one and show it here

Looks like I finally updated too.

You look nice as well Hyper :slight_smile:

ty ty. she just needs white hair and purple npc eyes and she’d be perfect. love that new belf male hairstyle

i just made a cute asian human female with purple eyes. she looks awesome

I plan on making my first Night Elf soon…

Either that or a Blood Elf Rogue (another loyalist for the Banshee Queen) I do love that

Glad you’re enjoying the customizations Hyper :heart:

1 Like