Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

I am actually very supportive of this concept.

The Alteraci could be a very nice addition to the Horde.

2 Likes

I dunno. I grew up on comic books so I love big dumb flashy events. I think it was a power move. I’m kinda glad they did it.

Also, I ran out of likes so have a +1 because I respect your opinion.

1 Like

The Alteraci sided with the Horde, sure. But they always hated the Horde, so them joining is kinda odd.

I’d go Fogsail Freebooters over Alerac.

1 Like

They could have a “something something” story where scourged alteraci is raised to the appearance of nathanos and boom, we can get 2 requests done with one stone.

1 Like

They’d have to come up with a good plot reason. Nat’s upgrade to one of the winged ladies iirc and Calia had to have a naaru step in.

it would be great! for example in wild star you asked to choose humans in the two factions

Hmmm… I dunno, we could just say the cold weather up in the alterac mountains preserved the bodies to get that appearance :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, I’m not sure that’d work, but it’s better than any idea I have :joy:

syndicate (alterac human) worked with the orcs of argus wake! they could work with the orcs of the horde

It would be a matter of convenience. The Stromgardians recently got their home back and the remaining Alteraci could see the Horde and the closest two forces of it the Forsaken and the Blood Elves as old allies more so than enemies.

Times change after all.

They really don’t like Stromgarde.

I was thinking more the thin model. >.>

1 Like

alterici generally don’t like any human kingdom really, they where the least interested in joining the alliance other then the high elves.

lol you’ll make allot of kul’tiran players angry with that. But I can dig it!

Yea, but there would be plenty of us happy to see that option go to another race so people stop asking for it on KTs xD

1 Like

Lol, that’s the same logic as “blood elves are already on the Horde so stop asking for high elves”. We saw how that ended up.

When it comes to Velves i’m still hoping for Blonde/Brown/Red/White/Black and other natural hair colors/styles. Also for Tattoos and Warpaint.

Another potential customization could be some more “human” looking eyes if they wanted to reflect the “Diluted” High Elven bloodline along with ear customization like Belves/Nelves have.

7 Likes

Probably true. Maybe one day they’ll let all humans choose their model. Regular, thin and Strong.

Dont actually think it will occur but hey I can dream.

Now, being as it may, I do see some merit in it, the forsaken model can be altered abit for the female skinny humans, and keep the model unique to the horde though.

If Kul Tiran’s get a model toggle for Thin or Regular human models, their racial should be changed from “Haymaker” to “Drop Kick” lol.

3 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/TGD8eAC.jpg

2 Likes

Aye thats the one. I love that idea. I really do.

1 Like

I said this in another thread, but this will be my stance going forward.

I’d cut the crap and just do a partial to full swap of hair assets between Blood Elves and Void Elves. Hairstyles definitely as some of the Void Elf styles would look stunning on the Blood Elves and the reverse is most certainly true.

Colors are somewhat more iffy to me, but at the least give the Void Elves the Blondes, Blacks, Browns, and the Death Knight colors. Especially the Death Knight colors as they fit the Void Elf fantasy fairly well as the High Elf Death Knight theme as well, matching the skins.

1 Like