Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Alleria had emerald green eyes with a tint of blue in them originally. They changed that so she wouldn’t be confused with Blood Elves.

Actually, it would just be the Blood Elves now.

https://preview.redd.it/hfea76bcpq811.jpg?auto=webp&s=30042ee475e4fde633f454f308074417bac3e2f1

The Forsaken are mostly hanging around Org now, aren’t they?

2 Likes

Pretty much. I see Turlayon rebuilding Stromgard in Arathi, then pushing further north into Southshore and maybe even retaking Gilneas now that the Forsaken presence in the region is diminished. Though the Undercity is gone there’s still a lot of strongholds for the Forsaken in the Eastern Kingdoms. But the alliance, especially under the steward, will be a lot more brazen with pushing to take territory.

Forsaken still hold Silverpine, most of hillsbrad and Andorhal. (possibly parts of Gilneas???)

(whereas the night elves just lost Ashenvale, Teldrassil, and Darkshore, later reclaiming Darkshore and nothing else.)

A new bastion say, in Alterac, would open up an effective supply line to Hillsbrad and further to Silverpine.

Also the Alteraci know all the mountain passes.

3 Likes

According to some of the BfA missions from the mission table, the Horde is using the Ruins of Alterac as a base.

The ruins of Alterac could be repaired to serve as a defensible base of operations for the Horde in Lordaeron.

Our intel suggests the Horde have fled into the ruins of Alterac.

3 Likes

See. They’ve already begun rebuilding. The Alteraci would take over their city again, the Horde gets new allies, who let’s face it, will do hit and run tactics on any alliance attempts to push into the region.

I will give blizzard the okay for Horde Humans if… can I have spider elves?

4 Likes

Fal’dorei please! Or nope’dorei as some call them.

4 Likes

Spider Empire Rise!!!

:spider::spider_web:

4 Likes

It’s hard for night elves to lose rightful Horde territory.

2 Likes

Sick burn.

4 Likes

That’s how you can tell Sylvanas was never going to remain warchief. She wasted a whole lot of the Horde’s lumber by doing that.

5 Likes

Stupid Warchief not supposed to burn wood! Supposed to cut it!

7 Likes

Work work.

3 Likes

I agree its lore-breaking since the void is supposed to cleanse you of fel corruption.

:neutral_face:

I’ve done it too many times to get into the fel corruption discussion again but there’s an emoji for you.

5 Likes

Night elves should get moon themed markings :frowning: I was so excited because i thought it would be one of the first things night elves would get from the new customizations.

3 Likes

They do, but they’re male only for whatever dumb reason.

3 Likes

We will kick the horde out of our land soon enough, and possibly out of their land as well if you guys keep being annoying neighbors and cutting or burning our trees.

If only they could fix the weird narrowness of the abdomen then night elf men would be 10/10

6 Likes