Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

I’m still waiting for yrel to show up to honor her part of the oath to the alliance since the horde got there side covered :confused:

That is something else. I love Yrel. I really hope we don’t raid boss her.

I think when she does show up, she will bring a version of the prime naaru to beat up honestly.

She should just come back and take old man priest’s position as space goat head goat. Valen… I can’t remember his name. Is he even still around xD

Lol, the guy is so old he should retire. I feel his story is about over anyways with the legion wrapped up in a nice bow.

She can bring in lightforged orcs for the army of the light, so that the forsaken can play undead dwarves :stuck_out_tongue:

I just want that purple color that is only available to high elf NPCs. :frowning: The art asset is already there, Blizz, enable it for both blood and void elves! It’s perfect!

9 Likes

Yes please!

5 Likes

Oh to be a fly on the walls of the forums that day. LF Orcs. Alliance exclusive (because the MH Orcs wouldn’t let that fly on the horde lol) orcs. I’d have to take a day off work and restock my popcorn supplies.

I would love to see the forum horde tears flow with orc players crying alliance orc paladins lmfao

I think alliance orcs would be odd.

It depends on how they are created via art assets, if they are changed as much as the current forsaken model is to humans, it wouldn’t be too bad.

I’m so tired of that concept already and its only been a day. lol

That does sound interesting.

I personally am. My Blueberry (who is staying a blueberry) doesn’t use a tentacle hairstyle cause I just didn’t like the tentacles.

I like Nico’s toggle like the Nelf leaves, natural colors or no.

For Velf’s I think the void infusion likely would take away the green and gold that any Belf who goes through the process has.

I don’t know, just seems odd that the Void would not replace it.

5 Likes

I dunno. I’m with Avarie. It would throw me off at least for a while. It’d be like if the horde got humans because of pirates allied with the goblins. I can see how it could potentially work, but it just seems so strange to think about lol.

:man_shrugging:

I mean in a way if you think about the horde already got humans, though a bit dead. If they change them up a bit and say the “light” evolved them I could see it work.

(in my head I think they would look like weird conan the barbarians)

Pssh I mean real humans >.>

Nah, that’s mean. The forsaken are alright by me.

1 Like

Adorable. I take back everything I said.

It’s true lol, They are undead “humans” to call them anything else would be wrong lol.

They can make use of a model toggle for sure.

the horde will never be complete until we have humans from Alterac

1 Like

(Commentary): She’s interesting, but there really wasn’t a reason to make her so different from other Forsaken, really. If she’s been brought back by standard Necromancy I don’t think it’d be such a huge issue.

1 Like