Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

They might have been able to pull this off if they took some time introducing her, and maybe not in the way she was introduced. Right now it’s just like “Here! Have an Alliance character to take over things!”

2 Likes

I did call her taking over the Forsaken and people not being happy with it. Last I checked they were still claiming that they weren’t going to do that. Is that no longer true? I haven’t been keeping up?

I actually really like Calia. She was in the Arthus book and the dragon book with Rhonin (I am terrible with names please forgive mispellings and just forgetting the names of things). So I was glad to finally see her in WoW.

I nominate myself as the new leader of the forsaken.

1 Like

She might not be taking over, but seems like she’s still going to play a prominent part.

That I figured with those Nelves going to her and Jaina’s brother and whatnot.

If done right (Yea I know Blizzard’s writing) it could be used to give the forsaken something to ground them in the narrative. As I said, my favorite forsaken portrayal is when they are straddling the line between cold pragmatism and searching for their humanity.

Oh, and just since there’s people in the thread that might be interested in and I like sharing deals. There’s a Humble Bundle of Corel programs and brush packs for $30 for the next two weeks.

2 Likes

You might wanna take that down bud, advertising is against forum rules.

I’ll take the risk. It’s a charity sale for one, and there’s been plenty of discussions of art programs in the various threads, so might be helpful to some people.

1 Like

kk.

So calia is gonna lead the NE dark rangers? Could be an option for forsaken model toggle ideas…

Not to mention there are threads on threads of “where can I buy this or that”, heck I think one OP of a customization thread linked their own YouTube video which is a little cringe to me, and literally anything can be taken as that.

1 Like

That’d make certain people happy. I’d at least play around with it.

1 Like

It could also balance out if they did model toggle for lightforged in a way, forsaken undead NE and LF HE sounds like a good trade.

Maybe. I stopped trying to guess Blizzard’s actions. lol

Still, could be interesting to see if it goes anywhere.

true it can be. It can go anywhere story-wise, but who would lead the forsaken? That undead rogue lady don’t seem to want to, so who would be left?

i fact silvermoon scholar have green eyes

Thank you for that! I am pretty pumped to try these out!

2 Likes

Yea, my prediction is still Calia or Voss. Either one reluctantly taking it because the other doesn’t want to “for the good of their people.” Who knows. Maybe Anduin will pass judgement that all undead are just “non-living” humans again and invite them to Stormwind for tea and cake.

calia menethil

maybe, we do have a time-skip though and dunno what the scarlet’s are up to, or how turalyon would react to them yet.

(not saying turalyon is evil, just that he is a paladin with little exposure to the forsaken…)

You heard it hear first folks. Turalyon is evil!!

(kidding)

Yea, I’ll really have to play through SLs before my next theory. Though the light being the bad guy in an expansion pack would not surprise me in the least.