Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

actually no, if we let BE be able to play the undead versions of themselves as paladins, it will make all of the forsaken more saltier about playing paladins then they already are :frowning:

We could just… let Forsaken be Paladins? I mean… it wouldn’t be the first undead Paladin we’ve seen in game.

Eh. There are tons and tons of those issues currently anyways. Because throwing customization options in instead of Allied Races really blows things up.

no… it is not normal in forsaken culture to be a paladin.

Night Elves too for that matter.

and personally I’d like to be able to play a High Elf Paladin.

5 Likes

As Garrosh said:

Baldur’s Gate 3 finally finished downloading. Have a good night friend.

1 Like

I won’t hold my breath on Void Elves ever getting Paladins… but Night Elves… now there’s potential there.

gnight and enjoy it!

Not in this case, while a forsaken can bare a small amount of pain by channeling the light as a priest for a short while, but to be a paladin is to constantly be in pain, and immense of it along with feeling senses return as the light that is inside of them try to return them to life.

Maybe Calia can help sort it out?

She was raised differently unfortunately.

Doesn’t mean Blizz can’t come up with some BS reason to make it work. We’ve seen worse writing in game already :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok time for me to sleeps… the meds are knocking me on my butt now and I need to rest. You have fun fighting the good fight to keep Forsaken pure… or putrid… or Zzzzz…

Besides I’m gonna be honest here, do we really want the horde to be more holy knightly as the alliance? When the alliance don’t have enough paladin choices to counter horde shammans?

Gn nic

Just give us a elf paladin on the Alliance. I’d even take a half-elf at this point (even letting human’s customize to look more elf like).

1 Like

I wish belfs could get a darker green option as well. I do like the blue-green option though. I still want purple for them too.

2 Likes

(commentary just on the way she’s being placed in the story)

I don’t think there’s any situation where Calia helps

1 Like

Calia can always help…

What is she helping? I just got summoned be someone saying her name xD

I guess she can help in the classic frustrated dad answer.

“Fine, you can help by not getting in my way”

Lol. Poor Calia. I really like her. xD