Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

i dont think they are giving velfs anything else. when they added belf skin colors to velfs, it caused their customization numbers to increase by alot, even though its isolated almost entirely to skin color.

you can have the faces in velf colors or the faces in belf colors, so it doubles the options for faces, even though its still the same number of faces

Purple is enchanting.

Thank god I play warlock, there’s purple everything for days

2 Likes

That second one is exactly what I’m looking for.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure they will add more in a allied race pass.

I hope they add the model toggle the most though in the passes :smiley:

1 Like

i really doubt it. i’d like them too, but if you dive in to the ptr customizations for velfs, they have alot of skin and face options now. twice as many face options even though the number of faces didnt increase, and all the belf skin colors, gosh, its nearly 3 times what we had. then several eye colors, one of them totally new. i’m skeptical that they’ll give us any thing else. not because we have as many options as most core races but because we increased by so much. we for sure have more skin options than other races

Velves in SL be like:

1 Like

Velves can look like Yennefer. They are the true winners.

OH MY GOSH HELLO. Don’t worry, still not Anna.

They gave us the skin colors to rp as HE, but it’s incomplete, so they need to finish the job :stuck_out_tongue: hey gave us the skin colors to rp as HE, but it’s incomplete, so they need to finish the job :stuck_out_tongue:

hi troll, don’t bring topics of other threads here.

1 Like

I will accept your apology at any given time for confusing me with another poster and being rude to me because of it. <3 Until then, carry on with your customization business. I concur.

i still dont like my hair style options and would be happy with a white and black haircolor, but dang, we gots options.

4 Likes

White is a fairly neutral color that should be given to every race, imo. If not black as well.

3 Likes

This would be nice. There’s already that NPC only black hair colour apparently, and white just seems like it would suit. Plus Alleria’s Void form has it.

3 Likes

There might be more too it as well. Adding Dark Rangers to Blood Elves might be seen as an additional Allied Race to Alliance players as a whole.

We tend to think inside of this insulated High Elf, Blood Elf bubble.

1 Like

I’ll be honest, I am surprised that “elderly” hair colors is not available to every race (grey, white)

2 Likes

They really should be. This character is going stark white the moment the DK hair colors get unlocked.

white with that darker blue or darker brown skin color and purple eyes - insta drow

If I can have a jet black, a stark white, and a rich brown hair color option, along with a tentacle toggle for the hair like the Night Elf vines, I’d be pretty darn happy.

4 Likes

I’d like a Blonde Haired High Elf Holy Paladin…

Probably the only thing that would get me to switch my main. Otherwise, probably just cruising as a Kaldorei resto druid.

3 Likes

I like Starlas void streaked idea if that is the thing to come down the line when ARs should be touched upon. And I’m not a fan of non tentacle hair, people are already pushing for Green Eyes on VEs and we’ve still yet to see anything for BEs.

2 Likes