Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Feeling diligent today so I liked your post on all my max level orcs and my void elf because I’m a sucker for sethrak.

6 Likes

I’m really sad that blood elves didn’t get any braided styles. Or tattoos.

12 Likes

it saddens me as well,

when i think about what blood elves could have been had we not had to deal with tens of alliance only players begging for access to a horde race

they would have gotten the customization every one knows they deserve

and we still have these same people spamming and gaslighting the forums to take away whatever little uniqueness remains to the blood elves for the other faction and screw the people who actually like void elves and their aesthetic and themes. how the hell is that fair? :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

I keep hoping for a last minute surprise for belves, but that gets less likely by the day.

7 Likes

Yeah it would have been amazing to get the requested Farstrider options for Blood elves and Highborne options for Night Elves. Maybe one day though

3 Likes

Keep asking for the things you want to see. Blizzard, if they are taking our words into account, will need to see that its still wanted.

10 Likes

Just here to remind everyone to submit to blizz in game your suggestions! Make them hear what the players want!

I’m not sure there’s any point since they never listen to us

2 Likes

Doesn’t hurt to try :stuck_out_tongue:

it’s so unfair that being a magister I can’t have magister tattoos :frowning:

3 Likes

You should absolutely have magister tats (runes) But it should be arcane-like, VE could have them too, but they should glow with void energy.

1 Like

How’s bout Farstrider for both, arcane belf, voidy velf?

Arcane and void could easily be the same with a different effect.

5 Likes

It’s frustrating, tattoos are the one customization I wanted to see on every race. Hardly any races are getting them though, and in the case of nelves women were randomly excluded from getting them.

8 Likes

And they didn’t even get new markings or colors for them…

2 Likes

I wish male nelf had their tattoos separated by face and body and female nelfs got body tattoos.

6 Likes

I would love the tat’s to have a starry void effect for void elves, and for BE’s I would love to see there’s turn from blue to violet and vice versa for there effects.

I wouldn’t mind that.

Want that starry void thing for eyes too.

3 Likes

100% that. Maybe some hair void glows, or shadow effects too.

I would love to see Void Elves get these colors for eyes.
https://www.filmveo.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/galaxy-eyes-8-1.jpg

9 Likes

That second one! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes