Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Druids won´t happen not over lore charges, but over gameplay ones. Belves have access to ALL but 2 class combos. That´s waaay more than most of the races have on this game. And even with that “limitation” the Belf playerbase population is the biggest ffs.

I know this seems silly, but considering racials still are a thing in extremely competitive raiding, maybe devs don´t want to have most of the freaking playerbase using one race (you see with the balancing issues and all that… cause at the end of the day, we the Mary Sue/Gary Stu “heroines/heroes” still have to beat the FOTM big bad).

1 Like

Eh… dwarves and trolls dominate raiding and pvp if you’re min maxing and they have just as many class options. Thats with BE/NE having an exclusive class too. I think adding more class options to a lot of races should’ve happened in Shadowlands. Blood Elf Druids are overdue.

1 Like

once shadowlands hits, dwarves and trolls will have more class options than belfs. to solve this, just give belfs druid class and belfs will be equal again. i think. i may be mixing this up with the fact the devs wanna give everybody demon hunters too

2 Likes

In BFA these are the 10 colors that are available, with DK’s getting the three extra. I’m thinking that Night Elves got the Black because the Didn’t have a Black Hair color at the time. The one they had was locked to the DK’s with Illidan having Black hair it was only natural to give Night Elf Demon Hunters a Black hair color.

Hi guys I don’t know if this was stated yet but the void elf underwear is fixed now on the PTR. Its dark instead of red.

12 Likes

Where is my grey skin and red eyes!?

I need them!

4 Likes

Min-maxing and high competitive gameplay is actually enjoyed by a very small portion of the whole playerbase. My post was more about the actual bulk of the playerbase.

I also tend to be lore junkie, and frankly I hate the vision of Belf "druids bending the knee to yet another Alliance flavored hero A.K.A. Malfurion (it is already humiliating enough with the mages and the Kirin Tor pet characters -I mean Aethas, nuff said-, I certainly don´t need another Belf kissing the proverbial Alliance behind).

Give the druids to the Velves if you must (I mean they already got DK, they´re a walking lore incoherence at this point so who cares over yet another semi absurd class combo for them).

1 Like

Holy Voidy panties! I just checked it! You are right, they hotfixed it! :smiley:

13 Likes

Yes it looks much more fitting now. Other than that I didn’t see anything new except the DK/DH colors were added to both elves.

1 Like

Yeah, I was surprised they fixed it, as of yesterday post-update it was still using the blood elf underwear. I thought it would go live as that and be fixed in a future patch.

The game is ever closer to readiness. I’m feeling that, after today’s PTR stress test, we may be ready for an update next week. Cross fingers and pray to the Void!

(But don’t hold your breath or you’ll stay blue!)

5 Likes

Not gonna lie I got kinda sad today I was hanging out in Orgrimmar on the PTR and a black blood elf came to hang out and other people were telling her she looked weird and asked why she would choose black. I tried to tell them it was rude and that her toon looked cute and they said “grow some balls”. I really hope this isn’t the direction things headed after the new customizations get put in.

12 Likes

I mean they wouldn’t be suckling at the teet of Malfurion if they left with the exodus/exile of Highborne. They would’ve received their instructions and teachings from Ysera and Cenarius.

Though I would prefer the Sin’dorei making a pact with the Winter Queen to relearn a past they had once shunned. Especially if Blizz decided to go with the void elves gaining druidism and pulling their power from the Emerald Nightmare / Thros. The Sin’dorei acting as a counter point to their void elven kin still practicing what they exiled them for and even more so pulling powers from the Nightmare.

I’m not opposed to more Demon Hunter options. Orc and Deaenei seem like excellent options to add to the ranks.

3 Likes

Same… After playing with Blood Elf and Void Elf options today after beta came back up. Seems just the DK hair options are what was added.

Lmao there was a troll the other day that said they’ll boot certain type of humans. The type of people that play this game is wild lol

1 Like

I’m guessing these are the same type of people who come onto the forums swearing up and down that they aren’t racist but that dark skin breaks the lore.

10 Likes

pretty much

1 Like

I wouldn’t pay those kinds of people / arguments any attention. It’s always crazy to see those arguments and then it’s a “well their just stating their opinion on the lore and blizzards direction”, it speaks volumes what their arguing about and hopefully no one else says anything like that to you, that is sad to hear.

2 Likes

Same people who complained about a black stormtrooper for Star Wars.

1 Like

Normally I don’t pay attention to it but the fact they were harassing someone for playing a black elf so badly that she mounted and flew away made me feel really bad for her.

10 Likes