Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

allied races dont have new haircolors from dk. we were all just given dk with our base hair/fur colors. presumably that was going to be customized for shadowlands since dk class was new for allied races. wonder how they are gonna handle that. are they gonna have nightborne and lfd dks where their haircolor options are white, white or white?

humans have a total of 35 haircolors.

edit: correction 35 hairstyles

Humans have 14 hair colors in SL. They got the 3 DK ones plus a new brown.

They have a total of 42 hair textures, but those are just the same 14 colors multiplied by the hair types (original, “afro”, “asian”).

Also, there’s sonething wrong with your chart because blood elves got 7, not 6, hair colors (3 new, 3 DK, 1 DH), but I think the final number is 16, so the original ones must have been a total of 9 or I may be misremembering things (can’t check right now).

I just logged into my account live, so just what we can do today in game. I counted the hair color options for a mage blood elf then counted the hair color options for a blood elf dk, it was 3 more hair color options for dk compared to every other blood elf class.
I’m not sure I understand your question but hoping that clears it up. :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

Darker skinned elf with purple eyes is just… PERFECTION!

2 Likes

I think Izzabelle misunderstood your previous post as saying Blood Elves got 3 more colors than every other race as opposed to class.

3 Likes

Yes it does, the wording messed me up. When you said Blood Elf DK’s have three more hair colors then the rest of us. It sounds like you were saying that they had three more hair colors then the rest of the races, and not just the other Blood Elf Classes. So it was an misunderstanding on my part, sorry about that.

BFA all the Blood Elf classes including Demon Hunter have the same 10 hair color options. The only ones with more are the Death Knights which have 13.

2 Likes

I have been testing the leveling experience on a female Void Elf Warlock on the PTR using one of the darker skin tones. I have to say I think she looks magnificent and I might either swap my current lock to female… or simply roll a second lock (always nice having extra shots at weekly transmog!).

https://i.imgur.com/MtHZ4XB.jpg

4 Likes

She looks awesome, the darker skin tones look wonderful. Im so happy that we got them.

12 Likes

Weird, I could swear demon hunters (both NE and BE) had an exclusive black hair color…

The night elf definetly did.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! The void elf eyes fit her REALLY WELL <3

1 Like

I think the black that Demon Hunters have right now on live is the same exact one that DK’s have. So technically it’s correct to say only 3 new colors are added to core races from DK’s (because the DH black is just the same thing).

That’s actually pretty nice. I don’t know if it’s just from the eyes and hair influencing it, but there’s something with the face that still has a touch of not normal to it.

3 Likes

It’s probably the eyes, but maybe the hair too.

I went with one of the more cyan options that don’t really have an iris so it has a more “alien” look. The cyan also more closely matches the blue-green accents on her transmog which I thought was fitting.

The contrast provided by the wine red hair also keeps her from looking too “samey” or swallowed up by her own transmog like she might if I went with one of the blue or blue-green hair colors.

4 Likes

It’s not the same. Night elves have now 3 slightly different black colors (DH + DK + New one).

1 Like

I just get a little feeling of something like living statue from the face.

only customizations in this beta build is they removed 15 draenei jewelry colors. ???

They didn’t remove anything.

Some builds ago those jewelry options were added in the data but nothing changed in the actual game. Now they were removed. Nothing changed, female draenei still have their jewelry colors. Whatever that data was, it was either experimental or a mistake.

they need a PR person lol

You know, it’s cool to walk around PTR/Beta and check people’s transmog/customization. So many cool new looks.

And so many high elves, lol…

4 Likes