Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Eh you can also easily point out that the Saytr are a curse and many won’t be highborne by now.

That’s fair enough but the Shen’dralar have the same legacy.

Shen’dralar are unbroken from their legacy. They just had to make hard choices.

Population will never answer any questions in wow. Blizzard tromps on it too often for it to matter.

The Shen’dralar exist enough to join the night elves and bring mages as a class. They should be represented.

To be fair the Shen’dralar had to change to survive. Even their highborne culture has changed since.

(going to sleep now. Gotta get up early so I won’t respond for some time)

5 Likes

there are multiple types of Highborne and the true legacy is carried by the Naga and the remaining Highborne. Thalassian elves have a new legacy and society so do the Nightborne.

Not really. The nightborne changed and so did their society and culture. The Highborne still have the same culture.

Maybe because their city wasn’t destroyed? If it was they wouldn’t have been here.

I need the ear jewelry you described! Also purple eyes!

And tattoos for female nelves darn it!

8 Likes

Absolutely

3 Likes

Going to pitch a request for lavender/purple eyes on Belves. I have an albino belf and would love to have purple eyes on her >_>

7 Likes

Coo. I just want more old god creepy option for my void elf.

4 Likes

Belves need purple eyes!

5 Likes

I 100% want this.

In regards to high elf type stuff I doubt I’ll get anything for that, sadly. I don’t think I’ll ever see void elves as an acceptable substitute.

3 Likes

I dunno. This seems pretty acceptable to me in the short term. I mean, yea more options would definitely help, but working with what we have, for the time being, can hold me over till we get more hair colors, hairstyles and a tentacle toggle.

https://i.imgur.com/biAX2Ec.jpg

9 Likes

Looks good,

9 Likes

That looks really good. Female Velves have the advantage a bit imo. They have more “natural” looking hairs where as the males are a bit more limited. But that greyish hair color and the purplish one i can see as the most High Elvish looking styles.

Still hoping in the future sometime we get the option to customize how Entropic Embrace looks.

8 Likes

I’m unhappy with BE customizations but I am hopeful, well sort of. Stay hopeful Avarie!

I may use blue eyes too I can’t decide, they gave Blood Elves so little I may as well be extra about using them and flaunt them. I do want to do something with Lanns eyes maybe one golden and one green or both blue, or one golden and one blue.

3 Likes

I’m not at all hopeful about high elf stuff at this point sadly. The velf racial, lack of tattoos, the lack of a light red hair, etc, just blah. The lack of belf options is doubly annoying. They need so much more.

10 Likes

It’s so stupid that they didn’t get purple eyes too. Blizzard never fails to surprise me, lmao

2 Likes

i’m camping wowhead’s twitch for the next 36 hours, give or take patch arrival results

2 Likes

Newest PTR build: DK and DH hair colors have been enabled for all classes on the races that have them. :slight_smile:

Which means these are now available for blood elves:

Needless to say, the silver one is amazing.

13 Likes

I bet those colors will look great with the darker skin tones

3 Likes