Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Why does he sound so much more chadly than the Blood Elves in WoW

It goes to show how blizz was lazy with making multi-race units in wc3 then high elves actually being largely light worshippers.

It’s like saying humans are entirely a light focused race, but as we see with kt and gilneans they are not. Same with BE, they have a small portion of them that does, but not the majority.

wow thats the first time i heard this spin. are you citing something. and blood elves are high elves so yes they always were for this race?.. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

It’s a major faction of the blood elves that participates in all their conflicts…

1 Like

Actually no, they don’t, the blood knights only show up when liadrin is there, otherwise they are ignored.

Where have they not shown up? The one time I can think of was when Lor’themar fell into Nazjatar.

Isle of thunder, surumar, any time blood elves show up without liadrin.

Only time a blood knight showed without her was the dark shore cutscenes with malfurion.

That’s the Sunreavers. Not associated directly with Quel’thalas.

They were there… So was liadrin.

1 Like

Mmmm akshually… No but for real; The Sunreaver Onslaught is explicitly the Sunreavers rejoining under Quel’thalas jurisdiction, lead by Lor’themar himself, after being purged off Dalaran.

Yeah but they rejoin Dalaran in Legion.

They’re a Dalaran neutral faction.

But during that time they weren’t tho; they were explicitly a Horde faction in that configuration -as in, the Sunreaver Onslaught wasn’t only made up of former Sunreavers-

I know they are true same race but the high elves I was talking about were the ones which stayed Alliance and always had blue eyes as opposed to blood elves who got green eyes

They were Sunreaver forces not Quel’thalas forces. Quel’thalas gave support and guidance.

They know what you meant. They’re just being who they are.

2 Likes

so a couple priests and the expedition elves. this is the same thing with fez where he acknowledges these are the exact same people/race but cant explain why they need to be playable for the alliance when the vast majority lean one way, a small portion have no intrest in supporting either faction and simply dwell in dalaran, and a microscopic few openly support the alliance

Because folk want to play them and they’re there.

It’s not that I can’t explain it. It’s that you can’t seem to hear it.

7 Likes

theyre already playable

Once blizzard adds the natural hair colors to velfs they all but will be.

Edit: Suppose I should mention here that I am happy with what we have right now. Hair colors for me would just be gravy.

2 Likes

Actually, Lanesh the Steelweaver is a blue eyed blood elf who’s been around since Isle of Thunder.

4 Likes

Do you understand what I mean then you know that the void elves have our skin and eyes customization, because at this stage of the game’s development they were not going to put work on the allied races it was not something that was planned from the first moment for something the clothes The interior is the same as that of the blood elves because they made a last minute copy and paste.

If the void elves are going to have our things we should have things from the void elves in return.

1 Like

What of theirs do you want?