Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

I think it is due to the lack of warlocks as being a focus in the story cept for gul’dan. The class needs some more story love, gnomes are treated better then them.

1 Like

Nah, it mostly due to the warcraft story lore of HE being arcane-like. People lived thousands of years not being holy and all the sudden allot of forum goers wants them to stop being the most arcane educated race to a holy one due to bc’s story arch for Blood knights.

Ha, gnomes are treated as only jokes. Ever.

Warlocks at least get to be baddies who are taken seriously.

True, but we only see… I think 2 that effected the games story, one in the argent tourney raid and the other gul’dan. 3 if you count that side story in legion.

Says what?

6 Likes

Ok, so we will need to count all priests in wow the same way then. Guess gnomes are holy too. And goblins…

Espaically vulpera… Yuck.

Thinking of which, begs to question, why is orcs the only race without priests???

If all priests had appeared as the backbone unit of an entire faction they might be the same.

2 Likes

You mean like the humans that taught the he’s to be preists, and dwarves… And NE’s… I can go on.

Uh… Yeah. You should.

Being able to preist =/= holy race.

What?

Humans taught the worship of the Light to dwarves and high elves.

They had nothing to do with the night elf priests…

1 Like

Being a priest your power is pulled from the light (or shadow).

How they worship can be different but the power is the same cosmic force.

Also the thing offering that path can be different. Elune or a Loa for example.

Paladins too it seems.

An’she, the Light, naaru, Loa…

Being the priest race in WC3 means that claiming they didn’t have a Light theme prior to BC and that it only became a theme for them as a result of

is waffle.

And in WC3 humans and dwarves were not able to be priests. Dwarves first appeared wielding the Light in Classic WoW. Blood elves first used it in Warcraft 3.

4 Likes

And with current lore being as it is with the titanforged races I’d bet if blizzard went deeper into this we’d find dwarves and gnomes both had a light based tradition before the Church of The Holy Light was brought by humans.

1 Like

I’m just a party Elf trynna get my drinks for free tyvm.

1 Like

Especially given how the titan constructs we’ve seen are overwhelmingly Light users.

1 Like

void elves have all our skins and all our new eye colors, what do we have for void elf customization? nothing

4 Likes

Well if these are supposed to be “High Elf” Options then technically there would be Voided Magi and Non Voided Magi. So it could still make sense for both. But either way, it would be nice if their tattoos regardless had some differences to them. whether that be patterns/shapes etc.

The eyes colors weren’t blood elf only. They were created for both. And the blue eyes were always for high elves (not those who renamed themselves blood elves) which Alliance have. The skin colors were the compromise for now so both sides can have “high elves”. I get what you mean though

5 Likes

kek
10char