Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Um, I, uh…

5 Likes

Now THAT was funny! And gosh darn clever too.

I am nothing if not a champion of Google-Fu.

2 Likes

What is your shtoyle?

1 Like

I’d love for this toon, my Void Elf Mage, to have her hairstyle ported over to Blood Elves, Humans, and possibly Night Elves and/or Nightborne.

3 Likes

It is one of the best hairstyles in the game, for sure.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Ugh! I will admit that it drives me insane the whole. Blood Elves used fel Crystals to power their cities defenses while they had no Sunwell. Ermergerd dere Fel Suckers. Blood Elf Sunwell becomes half holy, half Arcane. ermergerd dere Lightforged. Well seeing as how the Sunwell effects all thalassian Elves that would make ermergerd all the High Elves Lightforged as well. So I guess none of them will be joining the Void Elves. But wait neither Blood or High Elves are light forged, just like not all Draenei are Lightforged although they worship the Naaru in many ways. Just because it’s called the Sunwell and is part holy, doesn’t make an entire race based on Arcane suddenly light worshiping lunnies. That is reserved for Yrel and her group.

2 Likes

Yup! Unfortunately they are the only healing class plate class.

I do wish there was a void class, but it’s pretty doubtful if one came into being the blood elves would have access to it.

So maybe Tinkerer or Bard will happen… or I’ll get my wish of blood elf druids. :maple_leaf:

1 Like

I can see VE’s getting magister tats more likely then farstrider tats since the original group was apart of the magister’s. But it will be most likely in void colors than arcane.

Only a being of pure darkness, much much more darker then the void, would request the bard class in WoW!

2 Likes

As a being of complete darkness, come child let me lead you to the land of Bards, Tinkerers, Dark Rangers and San’layn.

Child: So I’m going to be an NPC?

:woman_facepalming: yes, yes you are.

Tattoos, scars, beards, hairstyles and color, etc for all the races that still need them.

4 Likes

Bard NPC with combat music.

I wonder if they could make a class that has Bard, Dancer, and Jester as specs or something?

3 Likes

I want a bard class so bad.

5 Likes

Leaked footage of alpha Bard PvP gameplay.

1 Like

I’d buy that. But as I said they’re the same people and have only very recently diverged. That they would forget how to tattoo would be odd.

Also good with that. Balance can be maintained.

Farstrider tattoos though are literally the void elf leaders thing and a remnant of the Blood elves past. Both should get that.

There is an odd amount of pushback over that particular theme for blood elves for some reason.

2 Likes

I’m not sure why. I get that it’s not their MAIN theme but you have to admit that their origin WoW story revolved heavily around their use of the light, the prisioner/not-prisioner Naaru, the Order of Blood Knights being born, Anveena, and now the Sunwell of being Holy and Arcane energy.

^ That’s a ton of light-based stuff going on.

They are still involved with fel energies and I know that was part of their story when they were introduced in BC, but it seems like Blizzard is moving away from that story now.

I do agree with others though, I don’t think of blood elves as being lightforged. I think Blood Elves in general are a very educated magical race but nowadays it’s really does seem like their theme is kinda revolving around the the whole Holy/Arcane energy thing.

1 Like

That’s my thinking too.

They seem to have three main groups, Magisters, rangers, and blood knights.

It’s certaintly part of their thing.

Do they? Nowadays I can’t remember the last mention of fel being a thing they do now.

Worst they’ve been up to is blood magic for those new golems of theirs.

I also agree here. Blizzard uses their Magisters and blood knights together a lot.

And of course their rangers.

2 Likes

Nah, only bard. As it currupts world of warcraft into world of romance-craft.

1 Like

Are you the devil??? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

People still upset Horde got paladins imo.

5 Likes