Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

tell ya what, if velfs get kul’tiran hairstyles and haircolors, we will have hit the customization lottery

1 Like

You know how they came about right? Cause… This doesn’t make sense.

They’re the same peoples. Why would they randomly stop applying tattoos to their rangers?

Cause they’re the same people from the same place with the same culture.

They have been Voided Elves for two years. At most. They’re not gonna forget how to do something in their culture.

And my pally has a heck of a lot more progress than Fezzy.

But yeah I stopped playing 8.3 after a bit.

Sporadically been coming back here and there.

You can doubt that I play both sides in this game if you want. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Not the hill I’m fighting on personally, I think both should get them…

But your scenario sort of would remind me of the time when Blizzard shared BE skin tones opening up a second visual theme, and nothing identical or substantial was done in return for Blood Elves.

2 Likes

It’s my favorite route anyways! They are nice imo!

3 Likes

No truer words were ever spoken.

Imgur

7 Likes

Ya know if Void Elves received a Void Knight class equivalent to a Paladin I would absolutely play one. I hate following the Light.

I’m just hoping nelf women get tattoos at this point.

2 Likes

Yet you are still a paladin :joy:

Well, I can see velves not getting Magister tattoos, since all of their Mages went Void Mage, so I can see them replacing them with Void tattoos. And obviously belves wouldn’t get Void tattoos.

They could also do some kind of Light themed runes for belves that velves obviously wouldn’t get, though I’m not sure exactly how that would look.

2 Likes

You’d better be careful associating blood elves with a light theme… a certain individual had an absolute fit yesterday when I brought up that blood elves have a whole light thing goin on :wink:

1 Like

Russian gang tattoos but with more Naaru and less Jesus.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/60/87/4d/60874da206a866e252b7593ea4a4d70a.png

1 Like

1 Like

Personally I don’t think the light is a major theme for belves as a whole. Some characters, certainly. But arcane is more their overall theme, to me.

Edited to say that I’m not actually opposed to light themed tattoos for them. More customization for everyone.

7 Likes

It should be fine as long as it doesn’t make them look like Lightforged. Some sort of runes that help their Paladins and Priests increase their connection to the Light or something, so practical and also cool looking.

4 Likes

Yeah, you wouldn’t want the people who mainline Light energies to look like Lightforged.

I just mean because Lightforging was a specific practice of Draenei culture. If Blizzard wants to add a story where the belves take advantage of the armstance to learn Lightforging, that’s their business. But having them spontaneously look like Lightforged would be a little odd.

Plus the specific “Lightforging” thing seems to be what triggers folks more than anything.

3 Likes

That’s not funny.

Not trying to be funny. Just trying to be passive and please people looking for exclusives. I don’t really care about exclusives though tbh, so my heart’s not really in it. I should probably stop.

2 Likes

That’s two in a row that weren’t funny, what’s going on I don’t like this.

2 Likes