Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

People complaining about stuff they hate and never asked for. This is so new to the forums. I hate the jewelry I never asked for the jewelry. It makes my Blood Elves look like a two copper wannabe Kael’thas concubines.

Farstrider and Runic tattoos for Blood, and Void Elves. Better hairstyles for both, and more colors. Scars to show they have been through many battles.

2 Likes

Void Elves have access to Warrior, Hunter, Rogue, Priest, Mage, Warlock, Monk, and Death Knight. That’s a nice variety of classes.

agreed but we miss out completely on all the special classes. paladins, shamans and druids are given to most new races. usually just one, though in the case of tauren, i think they got all three didnt they? do they have shaman? anyway, and of course, no dh.

Since you mentioned new races, I’m guessing you’re referring to Highmountain Tauren? They get Shaman and Druid, but not Paladin.

Regular Tauren do get all three.

i was told yesterday that hmt only has 6 classes. thats ridiculous. imagine working that hard to get moose antlers, cause cant be all that fun to play with that many limitations

1 Like

I don’t see Nightborne running around with access to Shaman, Druid, or Paladin. It’s like Blizzard gave each faction the other factions elves, but didn’t give them the most played class. Blood Elf Paladins, Night Elves Druids.

Yep, only 6. When they first came out, they didn’t have DK, so they only had 5! Lightforged Draenei have the same number.

silly. false scarcity. were they afraid too many people would play them or did they know better and just didnt bother? i dont get it

I don’t think Hyper ever said that.

i likely said, though i dont remember exactly, that maybe thats what blizz made them for, to appeal to the lgbt community, cause i have a female friend, who only plays male characters and something like that might have more appeal to her. iow, i’m acknowledging that some lgbt people might find a woman with masculine features, more attractive, than some old normie like me. lol

1 Like

Ion confirmed on Twitter that DK hair colors will be unrestricted!

17 Likes

Nice!! Been eyeing that DK hair color for quite some time!

3 Likes

sadly, doesnt do much for velfs since we have the same haircolors as dks or not. but hurray for nelfs and belfs. and everybody else.

Yeah, but it benefits several races, so it’s quite a good change!

4 Likes

hey belfs. you gettin’ frosty blue!

I really think belves need more, males especially. It’s so disappointing that they aren’t getting much.

9 Likes

nice. hopefully letting dks select blue green and red eye color is next

2 Likes

I’d like the belf jewelry more if the effort that was put into draenei jewelery was put into the belf jewelry. Draenei are getting multiple colors of metal and gems.

Also I feel like forsaken should have some goth jewelry options.

8 Likes

This is fantastic news! TY for sharing!

1 Like

Well keep in mind Hyper… if Blizz ends up going the low-effort/quick/lazy route when they get around to allied races customization, Void Elves may end up getting the Blood Elf hair colors copy/pasted to them, which would include the DK hair colors. It’s not exactly what I’m hoping for, but I won’t complain about more options.

1 Like