Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

whos that? honestly, i’m not a connoisseur of vampire stuff. all i know is vampire clans from a vampire rpg, and very little about that, where all the vamps are humans who have taken on various animalistic characteristics, from cut throat wall street brokers, power hungry politicians, to movie stars, to tree huggers, to the poor homeless, to gangs like the bloods and the crypts. only one became an actual animal if i recall. and only the nosferatu were grosteque - yes they were in the game. everybody else ranged from attractive to plain.

gonna play a female one?

If they go Horde I might. I love a good Queen of Darkness.

Lady of Darkness? Duchess of Doom?

2 Likes

Countess of Calamity??

2 Likes

sylvannas goes to the plastic surgeon and says: make me look as much like a male forsaken as possible, just keep the lady bits.

:crazy_face:

Mistress of Mayhem?

2 Likes

Courtesan of Deceit!

2 Likes

Oh no that one got me, my sides. They have left orbit.

Edit: The Hausfrau of Horror.

2 Likes

Gonna have to 1000% disagree with San’layn as Forsaken option. They shouldn’t be added as a customization to any of the races. They are their own entity. They should be an Allied Race if they are added. They are far too unique to be just a customization and are wildly different than the Forsaken and the Sin’dorei.

3 Likes

well if they make venthyr playable, say goodbye to good looking vamps. seems the devs are going back to the original vanilla idea of exaggerated caricatures.

I don’t understand why a Venthyr would want to leave Revandreth. There’s no anima for them in Azeroth. I honestly don’t see any of the Shadowlands races becoming ARs they have no reason to join either faction or leave the Shadowlands.

1 Like

Because its hardly something that requires any kind of time to do? Void Elves are just Blood Elves with less customization even with the skin and eye colors just let them share hair and hair colours and nothing else needs to be done with them it’s not like they are a totally new race from the ground up.

Also don’t abbreviate allied race.

Why not? It makes sense too…

You both have the same haircut and it threw me off for a moment… like whaaaat are you responding to yourself?

1 Like

Let’s be honest, with these kinds of questions Blizzard usually takes the approach of “what explanation can we offer to make something we think is cool fit into the game?”

It’d be pretty easy to come up with a reason, like that extracting anima directly from mortals is easier or something. I mean DKs pretty much hang around the Alliance and Horde because they need to extract suffering from mortals.

3 Likes

My thoughts. Especially when they love to steer the lore in ways favoring executive decisions.

For example, Nightborne in Legion are neutral. But logically, since the Nelf society accepted Shen’dralar back, it would only make sense for the Nightborne to be accepted as well.

But alas, all it took was the writers putting Tyrande to undermine it in just a couple of interactions.

Or even the Void Elf existence. They literally appeared out of nowhere, there wasn’t even a previous building up storyline. I’d figure Umbric and co would be quite infamous in the Belf society to go under the radar for so long.

3 Likes

Look closer.

Anima abounds on Azeroth… Just gotta… You know. Remove the pesky life bit.

5 Likes

Right???

Same class, style, one word guild. I thought I was losing it for a second.

2 Likes

can ya post this for me? ty :grin:
https://i.imgur.com/kztZYOK.png

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Those are gorgeous!

6 Likes