Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

It feels like a real kick in the pants to see the Customization Article with examples and one of the examples is the blood elf male. Salt in the wound blizz.

4 Likes

Well that’s even good and better for the Void Elves. I was thinking about that awesome Ponytail Female one from the Blood Elves. But here’s hoping these might do.

I keep seeing people saying that Dark Ranger options should be Forsaken but, I say no. Add them to Blood Elf options. If they’re added to forsaken options it dilutes the race. Unless every other race that ever turned undead also gets this option, then it’s a moot point.

3 Likes

I understand that the dark ranger are part of the forsaken society they live with the other forsaken and therefore it would be normal for them to be forsaken customization.

1 Like

To me, you might as well delete the human variant of Forsaken if you give them Dark Ranger options as most players would want to change into that option. Not all, mind you, but not many new players would choose to be a the zombie human version. Just saying

1 Like

Forsaken players have the option to play blood elves and they have access to every class Forsaken do. They could have picked an elf but instead chose the Forsaken model.

I know this is crazy to elf players, but not everyone wants to be one. It seems far more likely that some blood elf players would change to Forsaken and given their over representation I don’t think that would be such a bad thing.

This is about more options including access to an important sub race that included their faction leader for like 15 years.

6 Likes

I agree with the dark rangers needs to be on the forsaken idea. They forsaken their heritage and lived new lives with the forsaken, and is apart of their society now.

3 Likes

with that logic they could eliminate the void options of the void elves

They might as well, since not many people will even use it now.

a dark ranger was a forsaken racial leader

2 Likes

the point is that they have to add more options not remove! It is good that the forsaken have more options that reflect the forsaken society!

3 Likes

indeed she was, even though that one was a lousy charecter.

1 Like

Adding them to blood elf options is still ADDING them, even if it isn’t under the Forsaken option.

dark ranger options for forsaken would be a good thing to show what forsaken society is like

2 Likes

but the dark ranger are forsaken and living with the forsaken are not part of the blood elf society. the blood elves should have options that show more of our culture as tattoos do not steal elements of the forsaken society

2 Likes

sure, but there is a major problem about adding them the BE line-up, 2 actually

1. is lore-wise, they gave up their blood elf heritage and joined the forsaken, and even now they are still looking like they want to be apart of their society and redeem themselves to the forsaken for sylvannis’s treachery.

2. This will indrectly allow for undead elf paladins, the forsaken player base will be at an uproar if that is to ever happen.

I agree actually, besides I don’t want to see ANY playable undead paladins :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

And adding skinny Kul Tirans as orcs would still be adding them.

3 Likes

What about san’layn?

1 Like

Omggg your hair Seles! <3

1 Like

Nope, give them to forsaken too!

1 Like