Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

I think they wanted to normalize hair color between genders and thought it would bad on the males.

One could just pull the logic that Orc males can have straight backs, but females canā€™t have a hunch, tho.

But yeah, the skinny KT is kinda halfway done. Closely analyzed, we can see that they share the same skin and hair textures, and maybe the beard models. They just need to create or adapt more facesā€¦ And thatā€™s not even hard to begin with, since male KT faces are almost identical, but with different wrinkles or scars.

I still think that forsaken should be able to look like this
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfV9vRUVoAMcwwG?format=png&name=small

And I think that looks about as ridiculous as those old pics of pointy ears slapped onto Humansā€¦ which is essentially what this is, just dead Humans.

I donā€™t care how I get get Dark Ranger options as long as I get them. Though, a model toggle for forsaken would be preferable considering the Dark Rangers are undead and would have access to the undead racials.

EDIT: Just added my support a Dark Ranger model toggle for Forsaken to my Dark Ranger thread.

7 Likes

As well as forsaken classes, dark rangers has no business being able to be pallies if forsaken canā€™t for the same lore reasons as the forsaken.

1 Like

Yeah, I agree. Dark Rangers shouldnā€™t have access to anything related to the holy light besides priests (and even then theyā€™re in constant pain using the light.)

3 Likes

That and imagine the uproar forsaken players will have if BEā€™s could play as undead paladins. It will be as bad as the VE release uproar!

2 Likes

Big up yaself, rasta.

Edit: I donā€™t know why I thought I could pull that off.

1 Like

I had to look up what that meant, but thanks!

Wait, what?! They did?

the dark ranger are part of the forsaken society it is natural that the forsaken have that customization

1 Like

They could have added both colors for both genders :woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Sadly thatā€™s what I heard, they add it to males only and females got the neon pink the males hadā€¦why not BOTH for BOTH genders?! This is getting ridiculous

3 Likes

I wish they would consider doing things for both genders more in general. Even with the BEs jewelry thatā€™s already lackluster, Iā€™m unsure whether it was the body jewelry or some other option but I was disappointed when people said what little was being implemented for BEs was then removed for the male options.

2 Likes

night elf dark ranger
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2020/39/3/1600878715-pnj.jpg

1 Like

I dunno if the players would be ready for what could possibly be more ugly options for me males lmfao.

That violet hair color was the second best after the white hair color. And it looked amazing on females and also looks amazing on males as well.

1 Like

Iā€™m so upset I hope blizzard reverses the decision. Seriously what were they thinking?

1 Like

They did what they thought was right as usual :unamused:, this is really getting annoying. And they said customization options was gonna be a core feature and now they are removing thingsā€¦

2 Likes