Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Also, something weird that I noticed in the PTR right now:
They completely removed Shadowland appearances from the wardrobe and even the Dungeon Journal stuff. I don’t know if this means anything but it’s certainly weird because we’ve always been able to preview the next xpac wardrobe stuff from the PTR.

1 Like

thats odd, isnt it.

I have literally never seen anyone use “skinny Kul Tiran” to refer to anything but the Forsaken derived model.

4 Likes

oh. well i didnt think the devs would do that because there’s no female, and because it seems easier to just make what they already have thinner. could use same hairstyles still and off pieces like cloaks, helms, shoulders, gloves and shoes.

[Laughs in Scourge aristocracy]

2 Likes

Oddly enough, that male only model uses the Undead female skeleton.

Because no one uses the male undead rig if they can help it.

But, they have the best dance.

1 Like

The female goblin has the best dance and that is science.

3 Likes

2 Likes

this one? hehehe

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is pc.

But that might be the whitest thing I have ever seen and I lived in Germany for like 6 years.

lol i laughed when i saw it.

Very nice Blizzard. +10

K’thir do.

Honestly can’t think of anything else… Huh.

OMG! I laughed so hard, I had to call my mother in to watch it, she just turned 80 this week. Now she is laughing so hard she can’t stop! :rofl:

1 Like

hehehe. same reaction i had.

1 Like

I don’t understand why blizzard removed the light violet hair color from females? :frowning: i was gonna use it for one of my Highborne

5 Likes

I know, but we can’t do anything about it sadly we just have to accept that blizzard don’t care about us

1 Like