Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

OMG this is excellent news!

Wait a minute NO!! I was planning on using the dark one :sob:

Edit: Just checked and they removed the light purple hair option for females too… I don’t like this at all. I want the light purple option and the blue-black option back. BLIZZ CMON

2 Likes

Then go back to classic. I shouldn’t have to level 4 dks so I can play more than two gameplay modes per week.

4 Likes

Classic is garbage, nothing changes in there. And it makes you wonder why play any suboptimal class because there is no promise that gear/trinket or tuning will stir the pot of which specs get their time in the sun. And that is the wrong approach. Never changing your covenant ever throughout the expansion is horrible, but frequently changing before every arena/m+/raid/bg instance isn’t good either.

Not saying that people shouldn’t be able to swap ever but frequency of swapping is the question.

Sorry but that is completely ridiculous. As long as we have the ability to swap specs and change talents around the ability to swap around a couple of abilities is nothing new. It’s just people trying to dictate how other people should play.

4 Likes

in earlier iterations of wow, you could modify all kinds of things, provided you had enough game currency/necessary items. you could even modify characteristics based on your professions. options are good. what was that thing called where you could change your armor’s characteristics …was it rune forging?

Reforging. F in the chat for the fallen soldier.

6 Likes

i reforged alot. i thought that was cool.

reforging was a cool feature. I was sad when they removed it for loot lottery “warforging” and “titanforging”

2 Likes

Mechanized faces/body refers to the bits of skin that can still be shown.

A lot of people want to have an underlying skintone that is mechanical. Some just want it to apply to both body and head, others want it to be seperate.

1 Like

ahh so full body mech

Reforging and that was done with the intention to reach a fixed, specified goal (15% hit) and then your best secondary after that.

My issue is essentially giving every class mop symbiosis. Can you honestly tell me what every ability people gained when the druid used it on each spec? Now expand that for all specs for shadowlands.

as a druid healer during mop, i had the symbiosis specs just right. loved that ability. other players loved it too

Yeah. Might make some of the people less enthused about mechagnomes more interested. Gives them something a little closer to the Wrath ones.

2 Likes

Yes people liked it because it was unique but can name off the top of your head the ability you got from each spec you used it on, and what they gained in return?

But I’ll stop on this tangent cause it takes away from the thread. Don’t wanna cause issues.

not anymore. could’ve at the time. too long ago in old people years. i’m nearly 63 and been in a coma, so ye olde brain a wee bit leaky

the hair too. metal molded hair.

Reforging was an incredible gameplay addition because it reduced the gap between the highest and lowest performers without reducing gameplay skill requirements.

5 Likes

Recently saw wire and gear based hairs.

Not bad ideas.

2 Likes

Wire dreadlocks would be irie.

1 Like

Right?

Be awesome to see something like that.

Though I think orcs and trolls need some real dreadlocks first.

1 Like