Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

eye and skin colors are not complicated. hairstyles might be though.

It’s be nice if those NPC only High Elf purple eyes were added to Blood and Void Elves. >_> I mean… they already exist. They just need to flip the switch.

6 Likes

new chant: flip the switch. could be a new thread title. hehe

2 Likes

Hey how about all advocating for a whole Nightborne overhaul, because frankly there are too many Void/Blood Elf themed requests. These poor, unfortunate souls need all the help they can get and GIVE ME ANGRY NIGHTBORNE EYES BLIZZ PLEEEAAAASE

2 Likes

/carries sign.

belfs

• dark ranger/san’layn customizations for belfs
  • farstrider tats and runic tats for belfs
  • sun elf style fx, like sunlit mana hair and other light fx for belfs
  • full beards for belf males
  • botanist druids for belfs

velfs

• more haircolors, beards and hairstyles for velfs
  • ear/eyebrow resizing for velfs.
  • paladin class for velfs.

nelfs

• paladin class for nelfs.
  • female nelf body tats
  • happy faces for male nelfs
  • highborne customizations

nightborne

• happy faces for male nightborne
  • mana hair for nightborne
  • more hairstyles/haircolors
  • nightborne npc eyes
  • non-toothpick legs for male nightborne

forsaken

• straight backs for forsaken
  • beards/mustaches for forsaken

trolls

• beards for trolls
  • forest trolls
  • dreadlocks

orcs

• eyebrows for male orcs
  • blackrock orcs
  • dragonmaw orcs
  • dreadlocks

draenei

• more eyecolors for draenei
  • manari eredar

pandarens

• shaved fur designs for pandarens
  • more faces for pandarens
  • solid fur colors

gnomes

• druid class for gnomes
  • gnome females need alot of help.

lightforged draenei

• lightforged draenei need alot of everything.

mechagnomes

• transmoggable arms / legs for mechagnomes
  • more metal colors
  • wheeled feet
  • different eyecolors
  • full body mech
  • wired/geared hair

vulpera

• druid class for vulpera

kul’tiran

• skinny kul’tirans

humans

• run animation options
  • thinner and thicc’er versions

special mention: purple npc elf style eyes for everybody that can use them cause those are amazing

7 Likes

You’ll find posts of mine advocating for fixes to Nightborne as well! Unfortunately, between the number of people who’ve been clamoring for Alliance High Elves for years, and the fact that there’s no group of people fighting tooth and nail against Nightborne getting the options they want like there is in the High Elf topics, the Nightborne topics don’t see as much traffic :frowning:

4 Likes

Many of us also want more heritage armor colors and more metal colors.

Also full mechanized faces and more mix and match options, hopefully with separate options for chin/eye/ear/head.

Also mechanized body options.

And different eye colors.

5 Likes

They need foot wheels.

5 Likes

A lot of folk seem to want that. Lol

I say why not?

2 Likes

If it’s good enough for the Jetsons’ maid, it’s good enough for my Mechagnome Lovemachine.

5 Likes

Can’t argue with that! Lol

1 Like

omygosh :rofl:

Longest running thread in a while, and people wonder why I say people are really only looking forward to SL for character cosmetics (not a bad thing). Would have been interesting to retrofit bfa with this stuff and then see how many would be looking forward to the next game.

I’m looking forward to the story, the new aesthetics available to my dk (first mount worth my time to farm for him in ages )and I think the new raid looks boss.

Also the maw. I am so sick of moron pugs ruining my keys, high end play with one or two of my mates will be peachy keen.

tell us the mount

probably gonnna rock my new tree mount on my druid

The m+ people in my guild are already planning to do fewer runs after the recent changes. Glad to see the guild leaning more on mythic though to supplement gear. First 3 will be a definite with 4 maybe 5 as we see fit. Was hoping to expand also into pvp after trying out this season, but it looks like the same front-running ways will pull ahead then along with the extreme variety of abilities/conduits making it annoying to find out what you will be encountering.

Don’t mind having a large selection of abilities/powers for classes but the almost twice a month swapping of how people operate makes learning rather difficult.

Woot I got the heritage gear!

Now to request for different color pallates for it :stuck_out_tongue:

how long does it take for my avatar to update again?

1 Like

added. wasnt sure what you meant about mechanized faces and bodies

1 Like

The undead roc, the death elemental, the jailer’s hound (super orc dk/10) and the gladiator mount are all things I want. I might have to break out the old arena holy pally.

Oh god you’re not one of those people who don’t want people to be able to swap covenants are you?

Unironically yes. I deal with complex systems and their nuances with my career, but the thing is that they do not change/fight against you knowing about them. Instead what I do is test to find the specifics (and tolerances) about each of the variations for standardized systems.

People already fall behind on keeping up with information about shadowlands that has been out since November. How well do you think the average person and up to lower tier heroic player keeps up with ideal selections in legion/bfa? I would say not really well.

Constant flux I don’t think is the right approach (conduit/soulbind change shouldn’t be on any cooldown though).