Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

That was really disappointing for me too. Not only the fact that it was only Draenei, but the fact that the “Army of the Light” only had ONE ship. Like if they lost the rest of them on the invasion of Argus that wouldn’t be as bad, but the fact they only showed up with one made them feel pretty weak.

4 Likes

Add back the jewelry.

Runic tattoos

Blue high elf/blind eye combo

Updated alpha TBC male blood elf options. They are slightly smaller, more lithe.

Purple hair color, maybe a pale blue color.

All base hair from blood/void/nightborne for each other.

Make void hair and tentacles separate choices.

Elf markings, like Alleria.

Full beards, maybe some classic errol flynn/guy fawkes/robin hood or good guy pirate from classic hollywood stylish goatees.

New bra/halter top selection for the ladies.

Fel green tinge hair. Pink or lavender hair.

Of course hair and facial hair color SEPARATED.

Dark ranger options.

options for San’layn Fangs, Claw and Bat-like or nosferatu ear options.

12 Likes

updated list

/carries sign

belfs

• dark ranger/san’layn customizations for belfs
  • farstrider tats and runic tats for belfs
  • sun elf style fx, like sunlit mana hair and other light fx for belfs
  • full beards for belf males
  • botanist druids for belfs

velfs

• more haircolors, beards and hairstyles for velfs
  • ear/eyebrow resizing for velfs.
  • paladin class for velfs.

nelfs

• paladin class for nelfs.
  • female nelf body tats
  • happy faces for male nelfs
  • highborne customizations

nightborne

• happy faces for male nightborne
  • mana hair for nightborne
  • more hairstyles/haircolors
  • nightborne npc eyes
  • non-toothpick legs for male nightborne

forsaken

• straight backs for forsaken
  • beards/mustaches for forsaken

trolls

• beards for trolls
  • forest trolls

orcs

• eyebrows for male orcs
  • blackrock orcs
  • dragonmaw orcs

draenei

• more eyecolors for draenei
  • manari eredar

pandarens

• shaved fur designs for pandarens
  • more faces for pandarens
  • solid fur colors

gnomes

• druid class for gnomes
  • gnome females need alot of help.

lightforged draenei

• lightforged draenei need alot of everything.

mechagnomes

• transmoggable arms / legs for mechagnomes

vulpera

• druid class for vulpera

kul’tiran

• skinny kul’tirans

humans

• run animation options
  • thinner and thicc’er versions

special mention: purple npc elf style eyes for everybody that can use them cause those are amazing

9 Likes

I disagree with this message.

1 Like

Right? I thought I read somewhere that the army was made up of survivors from different worlds but all we saw outside the Lightforged Draenei was Lothraxion, a single converted Dreadlord. Even the alternate timeline had them recruiting Orcs.

With the Old God and Void ramp up maybe we’ll see more of the army and more races, including maybe Lightforged Humans and Elves, along with some other races.

2 Likes

I would like to to play as a lightforged human, to play close as turalyon on my pally. If VE can play close to alleria, then we should have at least that!

2 Likes

That would be cool. I’ve seen some people talking about model toggle for different races kinda like the worgen or Undead elves for Forsaken. It would be nifty to do this for Lightforged elves and humans too.

1 Like

Worgen are immune to normal necromancy.

I meant worgen having two models, not as part of the forsaken.

I kind of want Forsaken to have a transformation sequence like worgen where they grow ears.

Only if orcs get’s a roid transformation… to look like garrosh! /tiny head for you!

Here’s your Garrosh transformation!

7 Likes

Or, put into video form:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Some interesting updates in PTR…

(Nothing major, I’m still reviewing things, but void elf faces were fixed, and night elf hair colors are now the same for males and females).

7 Likes
  • Hair color options for all races are now sorted by color gradient
  • Eye color options for all races are now sorted by color gradient, with blind options last
  • Human face rigging is fixed.
  • Dwarf face rigging is fixed.
  • Void elf face rigging is fixed.
  • Upright orc male face rigging is fixed.
  • Nightborne male face rigging is fixed (I actually liked it more without the scowl :frowning: )
  • Night Elf male and female hair colors are now the same (they did NOT added the DK-only hair colors, only swapped which are now DK-only. Females now have pink hair, males now have light purple hair!). In the following image, the male colors at left are still DK-only, while the two pink ones from the female are now available for all classes and both genders).

Void elf underwear is NOT fixed, nor are nightborne face tattoos.

6 Likes

I’m happy to see the weird situation with the Night Elf hair is being addressed.

1 Like

I’m a bit disappointed about the underwear but not terribly surprised. Blizzard is really pushing to meet that October 26th/27th release date and there’s a lot of things that still need doing.

That’s probably why the pre-patch was split into two parts, so that the bare minimum with the events and leadup to Shadowlands is there, along with whatever customization is finished (or at least usable in the case of the Void Elf skin tones), and Blizzard has a few more weeks to finish up as much as they can (not talking about customization here) for the actual release.

I don’t think we’ll see much in the way of additional customization for core or allied races until 9.1 at the earliest… and that might just me being optimistic.

well if you recall, last week, new customizations werent added in ptr build but beta build. so we still got a chance at seeing more customizations wednesday afternoon to evening hours, depending how far behind they are. so in the next 24 hours. i dont view corrections to previous customizations as customizations. the ptr stuff is just bug fixing, basically

2 Likes

True, the possibility does exist for a few more things to make their way in for launch if not in pre-patch. I’m just not getting my hopes up for anything not already in the beta at this point. If something beyond what’s in beta now makes it to launch I’ll consider it a pleasant surprise regardless of what race it’s for.