Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

They just need to toss Paladin to Night Elves and Void/High Elves and it’ll balance the scale aesthetically between the 2 iconic classes of each faction.

2 Likes

True, I think they should get Monks too. It was super disappointing seeing -just- the Draenei as the only group in the army of the light, so it would be awesome to see more races included, including High Elves that didn’t follow the same path as Alleria.

4 Likes

actually, as highborne descendants, they have all the same proclivites/capabilities as nelfs, nightborne, and anybody capable of plugging in to the light. what happened with the blood knights in tbc is, they went off the normal light path. theres a making of tbc video, where metzen or one of the other devs says, they lost faith in the light, so they started treating it like something to be used, rather than something to revere. want me to get the vid for ya and timestamp the reference?

special note: he mentions sylvannas and says she was a high elf before the scourge killed her, and therefore a blood elf. /superglues hair back on head

1 Like

no need I played back then. I know the story of the BE’s back then. I also remember the uproar that came of BE on the horde and dreanei on alliance lmfao!

At this point in time, and with how monks like to train others, there should be no race that cannot be monks

T’paartos agree’s with this post.

3 Likes

they say that they were sorcerers and priests in warcraft. so they already were revering the light before wow.

yup, but they where not pallies nor where they “holy” elves.

Joke but, they warshipped that sun so hard some went void from the blindness!

whats the paladin timeline. like when do the first pallies arrive?

pallies could’ve, theoretically, been taught to helfs when helfs taught humans mage. theoretically.

liadrin was the first BE paladin.

Uther was the first paladin on Azeroth. He had one known elven student who is now a blood knight.

Uther died well before Liadrin became a blood knight, so she was not the first.

2 Likes

remember his/her name?

Mehlar Dawnblade. He used to get people to go defile Uther’s tomb.

2 Likes

thanks for info!

i rest my case!

high elves had pallies before wow.

1 Like

Should be noted, he later regrets doing the defiling.

1 Like

Yeah and during his appearance in Legion he was implied to have repented.

3 Likes

Doesn’t he end up becoming a Guardian of Uther’s tomb?

1 Like

Indeed.

1 Like

He also changes from one of those “It’s about time, ‘hero’” type of npcs to pretty chill.

2 Likes

Ah, I like his arc a bit.

2 Likes

Mehlar Dawnblade
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Mehlar_Dawnblade