Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

tbh I’d think having thicc models for humans would be the more obvious addition.

3 Likes

I find ppl who think be is holy elves are strange, it’s like saying humans and dwarves are ‘holier then thou’ as well. Be also still feels arcane centric whenever no be paladins is around.

Undead kul’tiran models too for forsaken!

1 Like

The Sunwell is a mix of Light and Arcane energy (and presents visually as Light), so Arcane and Holy are both a big part of their theme.

I think it’s the fact they suck on holy energies like cheap vodka.

2 Likes

Is it strange I’ve already made a mockup for that?

2 Likes

It is apart of they’re story, but it is not a central theme unlike there farstrider/magister themes.

2 Likes

That oddly looks amusing!

1 Like

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/wowpedia/images/8/8c/Liadrin_Hearthstone.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1200?cb=20160501001643

Blood Knights are as major a theme as farstriders and magisters.

2 Likes

1 Like

Actually, that reminds me. The major blood elven unit used in WC3 was the priest.

Why aren’t blood elf priests more heavily featured?

3 Likes

Lady liadrin is the only known be to actively worship the light, the rest merely use it as a tool.

Not to mention lady liadrin’s story is a very bad one imo.

There is no proof of this.

Since Liadrin is the leader of the Blood Knights, the logical assumption is that the rest mostly follow her example.

3 Likes

No, no they literally don’t.

3 Likes

I’m not aware of any evidence supporting this.

It would be strange for the leader of the Blood Knights to entirely change her relationship with the Light, but for the rest of them to continue serving under her old example.

3 Likes

It would be weird for ppl to act like sheep and not have there own individualities.

The rando blood elf NPCs in the paladin class hall all love-a da Light-a, don’t they?

Not in matters of religion.

2 Likes

I’m not saying none of them cling to the old ways, but you have no proof that all of them except Liadrin do. Nor is that a logical assumption.

1 Like

Yeah really. Lightforged, High Mountain, Mag’hars & Mechagnomes all should have been bonus customizations of their parent race. I think the only options that truly made sense were Void Elves & Nightborne since they gave each faction access to some variation of the other’s Elven race. Vulpera are also an exception since they’re a completely unique race using the Goblin Rig.

Kul Tirans / Zandalari may also be an exception. While they’re the same race as Humans/Trolls they at least brought unique models/rigs that make them look different enough.

2 Likes