Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Oh no, I meant that the Orc hunch is the only thing currently even remotely approaching a model toggle, but it isn’t really close.

True, but we don’t know any true limitations yet with blizz’s new customation tech either, would be cool to see it pulled off.

1 Like

I’m sure it could be pulled off. Some people might object to one set of racials on multiple models though, but I am not one of those people.

I don’t see that as bad as ppl requesting void elf paladins!

Besides, undead dwarf jokes possibilities would be comical.

1 Like

Even if not Orc, Trolls, and Dwarves, I’d definitely love to see the Thalassian model available to Undead. A Nathanos style Human model would be great too.

2 Likes

Speaking of Nathanos… Whatever happened to that mirror that made him… Like that?

If sylvy left it laying around I can see it happen at some point maybe?

1 Like

I could be wrong, but I thought the model change was just because he stole his nephew’s body? As far as I know, the only justification they’d need for that model is “this body is less decayed”.

1 Like

I’m all for this one too.

3 Likes

I think the story goes with he looks at mirror with his still living nephew around and they swap bodies? Been awhile since I read it.

1 Like

I think it’s as Somand says and their bodies were switched. Though I think it destroyed his nephews soul?

2 Likes

Worgen’s two forms show that parallel racial customisation exists, you’d just need to tie the flag to swap to the barber. Given how you can swap things like sex at the barber, I doubt that’s an issue.

Also with the SLs options humans can only select I think it’s the sideburns category alongside certain facial hair options. So expanding that out you could use the same code to make the barbershop options for elf and humans only appear based on which race you have selected.

3 Likes

This is kind of how Worgen’s human form functions in SL, right? Speaking of Worgen’s human form, does it still count as an illusion in SL, or can you actually sit in the barber chair with it now?

2 Likes

I’m currently failing to go to sleep on my couch atm so no idea. Maybe you can go check on ptr. Buzz buzz worker bee.

1 Like

I don’t have it downloaded.

That’s not very cash money.

1 Like

Ironically, it’s because I’ve been too busy grinding gold.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/590006575905898498/757311247489433630/WoWScrnShot_092120_044039.jpg
Turns out you appear in the barbershop with it.

Semi-related note, according to Metzen former-Alliance undead can join the Forsaken including Death Knights.

4 Likes

Nice. I really hope they give Forsaken some model toggle options.

4 Likes

Yup! Along with lfd model toggler. Another thing to view this as, is if lfd has high elves as a model toggle, this would sate the need for alliance high elf paladins without breaking void lore.

1 Like

I’d be fine with an LFD model toggle, including elves. But I can see people opposing it since belves are pretty Light themed atm. Either way, it’s ultimately up to Blizzard.