Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Doesn’t make you less creepy.

Yeah it does, hun.

1 Like

A case of pshycology study you are indeed.

A case of rudeness you are.

2 Likes

Someone pointed out to you Humans and NE’s receiving the most options though, so I guess I’ll add on how VE’s skipped ahead from the assumed AR customizations and dipped into what Blizzard said was concentrating on core races. How much more favoritism do you need to be shown?

I think what Starla said was accurate.

6 Likes

If there is any amount of faction bias I guarantee it isn’t intentional

4 Likes

Humans only got the most if you consider their additions as customization and not just rectifying the complete absense of poc that shouldn’t have taken 16 years to resolve. :kiss:

1 Like

What do you mean there isn’t any faction bias? That nightborne mailbox racial is obviously too OP. It’s literally the best racial. It’s not like there are already summonable mailboxes or anything!

3 Likes

The only real faction bias is a player caused issue. Horde is more played than alliance. But that’s literally the only fair example of “muh horde bias”

3 Likes

Another example would be development time… at the launch of the game the Alliance zones were better built and had more quests. Doesn’t mean Blizz didn’t like the Horde, sometimes time restraints make it hard to keep thing equal

1 Like

Rather be rude then a creeper.

Gonna be honest, if blizz did not wanted to empower that biasism, they shouldn’t had made allot of there blizzcons horde biased, they even gotten there own theme songs, one of which blizz was forced to apologize on.

Yea you could call it pink, or a purple that is so white you can barely see the hue.

1 Like

If they really want us to look distinct they could give Horde elves red tattoos and Void elves blue tattoos.

1 Like

haha humans have 26 different eyebrow options. 3 face shapes - not faces but face shapes which means they can look like 3 different races, 35 different haircolors, 45 different faces, 24 different eyecolors. 7 different make up options, 15 different piercings, and 9 different necklaces. they won the customization lottery! compare that to everybody else. no competition. hopefully that degree of customization is a benchmark for the other races. :innocent:

2 Likes

and purple npc eyes. and red npc eyes. and some awesome hairstyles. if they let them stand up straight, they’ll be really popular.

3 Likes

For real. On the PTR I made a Forsaken female that I’d actually play on live… if she had good posture. That is literally the only thing ruining her look and thus the only thing ruining any desire I might have to make such a character on live.

Does that first one not look like Taylor Swift??? Lmao <3

1 Like

They didn’t fix the toe issue on boots for the non-bony option, did they?

Sadly no :frowning:

That sucks. How about the velf underwear?