Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

4 Likes

You really believe that?

3 Likes

Itā€™s true :kiss:

1 Like

If i had to guess i think Blood Elves are going to be getting stuff later with the Allied Race pass since they seem to be working on Velves and Belves as a pair. Hopefully itā€™s not too long though. But hopefully that means tattoos/warpaint and other options.

1 Like

Itā€™s most certainly not.

4 Likes

Whatever you say babes. :kiss:

1 Like

Iā€™m not your ā€˜babeā€™. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I hope Lightforged Draenei get some more options. I expect everyone to get something but I wonder if they have any intention of being balanced. Humans are getting the most love and I think that is a necessity. I am glad to see it happening.

3 Likes

Theyā€™re just adding things that should have been in the game from the beginning, Horde got all new and different stuff.

1 Like

Possible Velf Hairstyles. I personally love the first Kultiran one with that color. I think it would look great on them.

15 Likes

The devs donā€™t hate the alliance and they gave both factions the same amount of love.

The first two are nice, but the last one reminds me of Elrondā€™s hairline.

8 Likes

Uh until we get blond hair, purple eyes, paladins and Alleriaā€™s tattoos we wonā€™t be anywhere close to the same amount.

Playable high elves need to happen now!

1 Like

Iā€™m also upset about the purple eye thing. If these are supposed to be High Elf options then the same purple eyes available to NPCs should be available to players. I like the purple option Void Elves have. I donā€™t know if it looks overly Voidy, i think it could pass as an arcane look as well. But the High Elf NPC eyes are way better imo.

Who knows, maybe theyā€™ll come later?

I know others have suggested this before but in the case of Void/High Elves iā€™d like to see the option for more human looking eyes. Maybe to reflect their ā€œdilutedā€ bloodline from assimilating into human society.

Well alot do love the whole lotr trope so it was only right to have an Elrond Hairline.

1 Like

Donā€™t be mocking Elrond.

2 Likes

True, people do love their Lord of the Rings.

Also, what I do in mockups is make a separate layer that goes above the hair layer and paste a copy of the eyebrows so that they show up above the hair, like they do in game.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think lfd needs to expand past just being lfd, and more into a true lightfirged army, as customization that is.

If that one is hitting on you, just blind it with the light.

Babes =/= babe :kiss:

1 Like