Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

I meant Void Elf fans, not High Elf fans.

They look more arcaney to me, like this:

7 Likes

Girl, that Art is fantastic! :lipstick: That needs to be playable Now! :speak_no_evil: :kiss:

1 Like

Ugh, they could be sisters!! <3 I love themm! <3

1 Like

I know!!! We need need need the blonde hair, it’s so fab! :kiss:

2 Likes

Yess! But i will admit, that purple is actually really pretty especially with those eyes <3

1 Like

Oh yeah, for sure :lipstick: but we need it all! I really want to be looking drop dead GORG in Slands girl! LOL :kiss:

1 Like

I’m a void elf player who made a couple threads asking Blizz for dark purple eyes to match the void. I dunno if Blizz ever actually checks GD for suggestions though.

2 Likes

Ah. Yeah, they eyes don’t really look Voidy enough. I assumed it was an attempt, even if it was a bad one, but it could just be random too.

I feel like whatever it was, whether its supposed to look arcane like High elves, or voidy, it didn’t hit the mark either way and whoever designed them isn’t putting their heart into it. I hope we get better choices once they start doing allied race customization. The NPC looks better and so does that dark violet that blood elves in the dressing room have.

3 Likes

Keep up the fight! They can’t ignore us forever. Eventually they’ll have to listen and give us the customizations we deserve. :kiss:

3 Likes

You know, thinking about it more, there probably wasn’t much intended beyond “a purple palette swap of the default.” So you’re probably right.

1 Like

But we can get more if we push, girl! :kiss:

1 Like

Give us the blondeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

4 Likes

Yessssss! :kiss:

1 Like

High elf NPC purple eyes looks so much better than void elf purple eyes, just like the NPC black hair looks cool and we can’t use it. Sometimes i think they don’t want to give cool things to void elves. Purple is our color, we need proper purple eyes because the one we are getting is pink :frowning:

4 Likes

Void Elves did inherit the Thalassian curse after all.

3 Likes

Yeah… Just because they have the best model blizz don’t want to give them good customizations.

1 Like

We get farstrider and arcane tattoos for belfs and velfs yet?

1 Like

Blizzard:

2 Likes

It’s because Blizzard doesn’t care about the Alliance so they put ten times the effort in Horde options lol

1 Like