Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Still waiting on a full beard for my blood elf. Stop making my character have the same issue I have in real life, the inability to grow a beautiful full beard. :sob:

2 Likes

How would you feel about all Elf races including High Elves, Felblood Elves, and San’layn, being playable in their own, third faction?

2 Likes

speak more. more info. need input. hehe

1 Like

You had me at San’layn.

1 Like

She looks amazing! Really sad they didn’t add proper highborne jewelry and hairstyles

1 Like

Pretty much how I feel. I want high elves as their own thing. I’d love for them to have their own model.

2 Likes

5 Likes

The NPC purple eyes are supposed to be an arcane purple, like the arcane blue they opened up to players. It’s dumb that they aren’t playable, yes.

But the purple eyes we do get are supposed to be a Void purple, which is why they look different. They fill a different function. As far as I can tell, these were a direct response to some Void Elf players asking for a Void purple colour on eyes.

5 Likes

I like the purple eyes Void Elves are getting, but as you said they fulfill a different function than the NPC purple eyes. I want those NPC purple eyes as an option as well for both my Blood and Void Elves if I’m honest.

9 Likes

Me too. They look nice.

9 Likes

Dalaran Elves with purple eyes.

this just dropped for me

https://imgur.com/a/eCE20vD

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

3 Likes

congrats! :clap:

3 Likes

Congrats on the drop! You and I may not see eye to eye on specific issues, but I won’t begrudge you getting some love from the RnG.

5 Likes

Oh please, also a [ ] crop skirt checkbox, like the one coded for separate shoulder mog (it can be displayed on beta with a command but doesn’t work yet).

This would double the amount of transmog ideas from cloth wearers!

3 Likes

Expanding on this, I’d also like if all of the skirt portions were added to the legs category for mogging separately.

On this note, if they don’t want to code a crop skirt checkbox option, they could always just duplicate the robe mogs as top only versions unlocked alongside the full robe, similar to how they’re adding the Artifact weapons to the default weapon categories without taking out the Artifact category.

3 Likes

I dunno if they’d go to the effort of decoupling almost every robe ever made just to please casters. Blizzard hates casters.

I wish that they would, but the world where that happens is made of candy canes and planes and bright red choo choo trains.

We can dream, right?

But that’s not what we asked for and it doesn’t look void purple at all. The NPC ones in the dress room, THOSE look void purple.