Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

yeah my brother-in-law lives with us, and he’s a handy man/jack of all trades type of guy.

1 Like

agreed. i think the runic tats are so classy. i wonder if stiven, over at wowhead, is gonna stream adding all the new customizations. i’m pretty sure he’s a blood elf fan, and is as disappointed as we are that nothing has been happening for blood elves

did you make those nelf bracers? if so, here’s another trick you can use: find the gamma correction tool or the brightness/contrast tool. get your selection tool, select the area you want to brighten or darken, then use gamma correction or brightness/contrast to give the item shadow and highlights.

Wait did they add more customizations to beta today? I didn’t see any news.

yes here is list
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/continuation-of-new-customisation-options-for-void-elves-blood-elves-misc-high-elves/593526/5377?u=hypêrspace-dalaran

you might want to go to the post.

2 Likes

Scroll down to Character Customization Choice (44), near the bottom.

Do we get to see these in the PTR or are they only in beta? I was checking on the PTR and couldn’t recognize any new eye colors but it looked like draenei indeed got more jewelry.

I’m not in beta, and haven’t downloaded the PTR, so I wouldn’t know.

those are beta.

1 Like

still no stream. weird lol

1 Like

Here, I’ll post a substitute.

5 Likes

This made me laugh a lot. Probably more than it should have but idc.

1 Like

They keep adding customization and nothing for the blood elves I’m very sad

2 Likes

same. hopefully that will change.

Well that was meh. Still the San’layn and High Elf Fans are still left out in the open with no extra customization options.

1 Like

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/548628194551529523/755988775389364254/unknown.png

I really need Blizzard to stop giving us garbage customization compared to what they give to NPCs. (Referring to the NPC purple eyes versus the barely pink ones they gave us that don’t even have corneas). In-game it just looks like your character has white eyes but barely pink edges as if they have an eye infection.

9 Likes

forsaken got the npc version and they look awesome. those purple npc eyes are really good.

I know I saw that! I also checked and every Blood Elf choice for eyes have corneas. Void elves don’t have corneas except for the blue eyes and I get they want us to look “unique” but honestly it just looks unfinished.

Please just give me proper blood/high elf hair colors and haircuts for void elves so I can finally live out my RP High Elf fantasies. I would really prefer either actual high elves (which I’ve decided will never happen, mainly out of spite by the designers because they took a stand on it years ago) or a defection system allowing a lengthy questline process where every race can defect to the other faction while retaining their race. But in the meantime I would really appreciate just giving me some nice brown not void corrupted hair.

Just give all the allied races the haircuts from their main race they share skeletons/models with.

Also uh eyes with proper corneas when? Elves (and most other races) shouldn’t look like glowing eyed monsters without pupils.

Probably more because they gave us Void Elves and can’t exactly delete them now, so if they did they’d have two blood elf models on the Alliance which would be odd.