Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

1 Like

you missed it. its a bunch of draenei and orc, 1 nelf and 1 gnome and 1 worgen. and 1 undead

I did miss it apparently.

Draenei Male - Jewelry Color
NEW 
Orc Female - Eye Color
NEW 
NEW 
Orc Male - Eye Color
NEW 
NEW 
Orc Male - Eye Color
NEW 
NEW 
Orc Male - Eye Color
NEW 
NEW 
Orc Male - Eye Color
NEW 
NEW 
Undead Male - Eye Color
NEW 
NEW 
Undead Female - Eye Color
NEW 
NEW 
Worgen Male - Eye Color
NEW 
NEW 
Worgen Female - Eye Color
NEW 
NEW 
NEW 
NEW 
Draenei Female - Jewelry Color
NEW 
NEW 
NEW 
NEW 
NEW 
NEW 
NEW 
NEW 
NEW 
NEW 
NEW 
NEW 
NEW 
NEW 
NEW 
Gnome Female - Eye Color
NEW 
NEW 
Orc Female - Eye Color
NEW 
NEW 
Orc Female - Eye Color
Blindfolded
Night Elf Male - Eye Color
NEW 
NEW 
Orc Female - Eye Color

Character Customization Category (1)

NEW Face (Worgen)

No belf tats, so still sad. :cry:

2 Likes

while messing around with Highborne customizations for Night Elves I discovered that the arachnidian robes (which was probably already known, so i apologize if it’s nothing new.) change depending on whether they are worn by male or female characters.

on males the sleeves look normal with on females they take on a completely different appearence that to me resembles ribbon like tattoos wrapped around their arms. taking that and adding in a few other things got me this.

9 Likes

stiven just hasnt streamed it yet or added the models with changes

Now there’s an idea! A sleeve slot for mogs! Mechagnomes already bring precedent for a hide sleeve option at least. But being able to mix and match sleeves from other chests freely would be amazing.

3 Likes

no belf tats, runes, dark ranger, san’layn, felblood, light FX
no velf haircolors or hairstyles

:thinking:

1 Like

dang as much as I dislike the Blood Elf jewelry, I have to admit it looks rather nice when used with Chan’s Imperial Robes.

11 Likes

I always thought the sleeves were like sheer material with green veins sewn in.

5 Likes

Yep, could be that too. The nice thing is that we’re always free to use our

3 Likes

I’d rather see the runic thingy that appeared around the eye on this Blood Elf.

https://external-preview.redd.it/Khbws6mQ2Zzx8GebsE2hrrF_Hpbjssz0Tg1c0mjTQmI.jpg?auto=webp&s=b1559696bec0e9370f78bd4e104bef7ab5649126

2 Likes

When I say tattoos, I really mean fancy skin markings of any kind, including warpaint.

Yes, they could make some interesting markings based off this. The option for it to either appear faded like that, or glowing in different colours would be cool.

5 Likes

well if the recent beta customizations are any indicator, blizz is still actively adding decently large amounts of customization changes. i mean, it isnt just a couple eye colors. its lots of eyecolors, many draenei jewelry colorations and even a new worgen face. so thats good news at least. we still have a month of potential customization additions before launch

More than what we’ve already seen?

btw…Hope they got your home fixed. Leaks are no fun. :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

And yet sadly none of them are for Draenei.

I second this.

1 Like

no theres a gaping hole in the ceiling. it had buckled downwards in one spot. so they pulled it and all the wet fiberglass down. and are repairing the roof so it doesnt leak. my room use to be part of a roofed porch. they cut the porch in half and made it into an additional room. porch roofs of the time this house was built, are typically flat and the water will pool on it. they’re gonna seal it.

in the meantime, there’s a big hole in the ceiling. dunno what they’re gonna do with it but i’ll probably have to move out of the room with my comp or the dust will destroy it.

3 Likes

:open_mouth: ohmygosh lol

yes this would look awesome

1 Like

awww. So sorry. Hope they get it fixed right away. Does your family do their own fixing up things? My husband builds homes and does repair and remodeling I know how expensive it can get.