Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Did you know that wanting Dark Ranger options is cringe? :stuck_out_tongue: Saw someone call someone who mentioned them cringe.

1 Like

you found the only person who thinks that. hehe

2 Likes

There was also I guy who joined him saying blood elves suck. It must be healthy to take a game so seriously.

poor bolvar looks like he has the sword of damocles over his head, but instead, its the turnip of damocles

2 Likes

I don’t get why people want to act like that. If it’s an option they don’t like they don’t have to use it.

3 Likes

Oh dear Avarie, if more people thought like you I wouldn’t be a misanthrope. :stuck_out_tongue: (I’m joking)

3 Likes

i look over and my ceiling is bulging down with a hole in the middle and water dripping from it, and half my room is flooded. yikes. it looks weird

Leaky roof? That sucks. Hope you can get it fixed.

yeah the men folk are scrambling to see whats causing it, moving furniture and telling me to get out of the way cause it could collapse at any moment.

2 Likes

I hope everything works out fine and that it doesn’t collapse.

lol yeah, no doubt.

so if i understand him, the beta build isnt out yet but its supposed to be. stiven says maybe later tonight or even tomorrow. he says its late.

welp huge hole in my ceiling. they’re trying to remove all the soaked plaster, fiberglass…and rocks. rocks? rocks. no clue. lol

2 Likes

I need this hairstyle for my highborne night elf :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

good news is, people like your artistic abilities! so you’re on a raft, in the middle of the ocean with a glass of salt water, and a bunch of other rafts carrying fans of your work, gathered round. :grin:

2 Likes

so he says maybe tomorrow for beta build but the chances it’ll have anything big is unlikely, since its beta. doh.

Vaanel’s designs are amazing!

2 Likes

To be fair, a good amount of female Highborne did dress skimpy to be like Azshara. I recall reading that in The War of the Ancients.

5 Likes

That is 100% accurate. Most Highborne women wanted to be like Azshara so bad they copied her as hard as they could. While the men wanted to get in bed with her and have Azshara to themselves only.

4 Likes

at least I hope blizz tells us why they didn’t give more customization for blood elves

still perplexed as to why we didn’t see any patch notes for the new beta build up on wowhead.

2 Likes

My guess is simply… time.

Blizzard is in their final days leading up to the launch of Shadowlands and there’s still a lot of work to do.

Artists who work on customization creation might be being redirected to work on world assets needed to add the final touches Blizzard deems necessary for the game environments. And also keep in mind that while artists create the customization, it still needs testing, and there’s still under-the-hood things that coders need to do to add those options to the game.

Blizzard is under a great deal of pressure to make certain Shadowlands is as successful as it can be, and they are doing so with the handicap of having much of their staff working at home due to the pandemic.

They probably wanted to do more, but hairstyles, tattoos, and scars take a backseat to the world environment, game systems, class abilities, and everything else necessary for Shadowlands to at least seem like a finished product upon release.

1 Like