Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Too true :frowning:

2 Likes

not sure but i think the new build is preparing to start downloading.

1 Like

It’s available for background downloading right now.

3 Likes

so its the pre-patch? live has the new customizations or no?

Mine already got finished today!

3 Likes

It’s just available for pre-downloading in the background, the patch hasn’t actually released yet.

In the past we’ve been given about 2 weeks notice for the end of the PvP season, so I’d assume it will be around that time.

Who knows though. They might end up giving us less notice than in the past, if they’re so inclined.

so no new build?

Not that I’m aware of, no.

seems a bit odd, considering the game is beta. nothing new to fix or add…doesn’t compute haha

Blizzard works in mysterious ways.

perculia said

We datamined the Shadowlands login screen last week, and in today’s build, it’s available to players.
https://www.wowhead.com/news=318011/shadowlands-login-screen-available-to-players-in-latest-build

woot

Datamining Shadowland Patch 9.0.1 Build 35944

I feel like I’ve been stranded in a raft out in the middle of the ocean for weeks, and someone just told me I won a glass of salt water.

3 Likes

what? did you hear something i didnt?

No. None of us have, and that’s the problem. Looks like Blood Elves aren’t getting anything more by pre-patch. :cry:

4 Likes

They will most likely discover tomorrow that human females have 12 different shades of nail polish.

/head to desk, early warning message

5 Likes

They will add new stuff for belves.

Toe rings.

2 Likes

Is it sad that I might actually use this?

Depends on how pretty they are!

2 Likes