Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Ive no time for games

1 Like

Not gonna be playing SLs then, eh mate?

Thank you. here’s another one, the design is much more simple.

Also Farstrider and runis Tattoos for Blood, Void and High Elves.

Highborne Customizations for Night Elves.

12 Likes

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/658861703512981513/755657478200492092/unknown.png?width=371&height=672

Sorry for the long link but can you guys critique my transmog… I want my character to have some fancy adornments but tone down the flashiness that most transmogs have. Sort of like Kalecgos has.

1 Like

it looks nice. if the metal on the shoulders was the same gold/bronze as the rest of the pieces, itd match better, but the purple rescues it. i’d try to find shoulders with that same gold/bronze coloring.

2 Likes

I’m giving you a hint, the quote was from someone you very well know :wink: Either you love or hate that character is up to you. (And I will)

1 Like

Omg that hairstyle :pleading_face::sob::100: and those jewelry whyyyyyyyy??!! I NEED them

Thank you. Hmm yea I think I will have to search for better shoulders.

1 Like

Oh I got it.

4 Likes

I would love to get a lot of the night elf hairstyles on blood elves. That sombra hairstyle is so good! :grimacing:

this artist thought the highborne were prone to being skimpily dressed and decked in lots of bling bling. this one that actually has alot of clothes on

you can see his other stuff here .

6 Likes

you may be able to add gold texture to the gold bits on this pic. i’m not familar with gimp, but poke around in all the features. look for words like texture and sculpture. then find the one you want, get the selection tool, select the area you want to texturize and apply it.

2 Likes

Thanks I’m not that familiar with Gimp myself, Having only known of its existence for about Three days now. I will have to find and mess around with textures. Also am still hoping to get a pen that will allow me to do a little more.

yeah took me forever to figure out all the features on paintshop pro. also look for highlight tool and blur tool. gaussian blur and motion blur are both really useful. so is the smudge tool. the smudge tool is infamous lol

2 Likes

That gown is spectacular!

mine or vaanel’s siralen? if mine, its a reward for completing the deaths of chromie quest chain. theres a whole set for it. and ty hehe. if vaanel’s siralen, yeah he did several fancy robes for war of the ancients: well of eternity fan movie.

The one the Night Elf female in the video is wearing! I wish WoW had more stuff like that with and without sleeves for females! I like off the shoulder looks on my gals sometimes! And there are so few options!

One item I wish Blizz would change to moggable and cosmetic so everyone can use it is:

It’s lovely but sadly not moggable currently :frowning:

2 Likes

he has some like that in this vid

4 Likes

This quote sadly fits way too many items in this game.

6 Likes

Took the words right out of my mouth.

2 Likes