Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

I think they will be the only one we will have when shadowlands starts maybe in 10.0

once again Thanks to everyone for the suggestions yesterday.

As you can see Iā€™m having way to much fun with it.

Farstrider, runic tattoos, and scars for Blood, Void, and High Elfs.

Highborne customizations for Night Elves.

Everything for Nightborne.

same picture but I tried adding scars.

16 Likes

Looks like a Arabian Style Tattoos than Warcraft 2 Ones. But hey atleast itā€™s different and Blood Elf Style only.

1 Like

I love when Americans describe cultures other than their own as ā€œdifferentā€.

I was on the PTR earlier and would really like to see the shorter ear option available for Void elves like it is for Blood elves.

4 Likes

They definitely look different from the Alleria style tattoos/warpaint but i like them a lot as well. If both Elves are to get tattoos/paint that might be a good style to use to make them a little different.

2 Likes

Iā€™d be shocked if that didnā€™t come when allied races get their customization pass. Much like I expect Nightborne to get ear size options similar to Night Elves.

Hereā€™s hoping.

1 Like

just putting this here as a reminder of how good tattoos and scars would look.

13 Likes

Youā€™re tattoo concepts look great.

Probably better then what Blizzard can do lol

4 Likes

I love those tattoo designs for Void Elves. It fits well into a potential cosmic theme for them.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Did you make any Highborne concepts for Night elves? Something with golden jewelry and regal hairstyles like Azshara has in her night elven form? You really are talented and itā€™s such a sad thing that your work isnā€™t gonna be added :frowning:

1 Like

Sadly from what iā€™ve seen in the beta the void elves still only have the hand full of hair styles and hair colors to choose from, I really hope once the game launches void elves have the same hair styles and colors as the blood elves do it would suck if it was just shared with eyes and skin colors and nothing else =(

Allied races were not planned to get much in the way of customization options for Shadowlands launch. Core races were the focus.

Allied races will get their turn during Shadowlands, probably in 9.1 or 9.2.

1 Like

Theyā€™re skipping the ar customisation queue. How is that something to complain about?

Hereā€™s some playable Highborne concept art.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR6EEaZD__xPlz-7KVzHtOMRsfLhbn2cEOd0Q&usqp=CAU

Thatā€™s a nightborneā€¦

1 Like

My first attempt at a Night Elf sadly it isnā€™t all that good. I used the Blood Elf Hairstyle, but I couldnā€™t get the color to change.

9 Likes
3 Likes

She looks amazing. Itā€™s sad night elves canā€™t look like this :frowning:

1 Like