Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

I think if they still have control over Naxxanar it definitely works as a mobile castle for the San’layn to respond to threats against the Sin’dorei. I think taking control over Deatholme former site of the Thas’alah would be a great way to bring in the death magic druids for them as well. Also if they were able to pull all the mindless undead toward Deatholme and allowed the scar to be healed would be great for relations for the former blood elves.

3 Likes

Tinker orcs when

had to look twice. thought i was just looking at freckles at first glance

I always use that face for every blood elf female I make… freckles :blush:

2 Likes

Last picture before I take a break from the Forums.

Should Blood Elves/Void Elves get Dark Brown hair.

Also the Freckled face is the best female blood elf face.

9 Likes

To this very day. San’layn Fans are still very upset that they didn’t get cool looking Vampire Unique Elves on the Blood Elves. I sure would have love to see some Red Eye Colors to Pale White Skin and Black Skin Tunes, Bat Ears, Wings, Fangs, and Claws.

5 Likes

beautiful!! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

As long as its Brown Hair for Void Elves. That would be a good choice for Hair Colors for Void Elves.

surely they arent done with customizations. surely.

2 Likes

imagine having a captive customer base of millions, all playing the same race. now imagine how hyped they’d be if you gave them what they wanted and what good karma that would be. off the charts.

give blood elves dark ranger/san’layn customizations and farstrider and runic tats. will be the easiest win ever.

5 Likes

I added two more colors to the Dark brown I posted earlier. What do you think of these color options for Void Elves?

9 Likes

Those 3 plus a blonde like this:

https://i.imgur.com/7hsnTjZ.jpg

would end my requests for Void Elf hair colors (not that others shouldn’t keep asking for colors they want. I know some want pastel hair colors as well).

2 Likes

7 Likes

youre just posting pictures of blood elves. this fanfiction has already stolen too much from blood elf players and the horde. this is grotesque

this is what blood elf players want and deserve blizzard

:raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

1 Like

There’s a large amount of us that want Dark Ranger options too. But I’d kill for my Farstrider to actually look like one.

4 Likes

Yeah. Sadly the only tattoos I have access to as a belf hunter are these ones.

2 Likes

This is the closest I could get to making a Dark Ranger look for my Horde Hunter with the new options on the PTR.

https://i.imgur.com/jJs1Lzi.jpg

Sadly, as mentioned in the other thread, it kinda sucks being stuck with a specific helm mog (and thus having to build your mog around that) to get even close to a Dark Ranger aesthetic:

5 Likes

7 Likes

I mean it’s not even really that close to looking like a Dark Ranger, IMO. The skin isn’t pallid and the eyes are this muted orange color.

4 Likes

It’s the best I could do sadly. Yea the skin is the palest player option and its just not pale enough. The issue with the eyes is that whatever eye color you pick is going to mix with the glow from the hood. I chose the blind eyes for the least amount of discoloration but even then, as you mentioned, it’s not quite right.

And that doesn’t even get into the fact that, without the hood, it’s just a pale, blind Blood Elf.

3 Likes