Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

yes, more dark ranger stuff accidentally discovered it seems. a bit o’ back engineering

1 Like

The thing is seeing how the entire beta they added 0 options it proves the fact they aren’t adding anything else.

they added 3 brown haircolors and a hairstyle to humans on wednesday this week. a mechagnome npc skin. an odd normal eye with a blue iris and no pupil, still unclear who its for. 2 eyeglows for blood elves, one blue and one green, a purple eyeglow that wowhead’s stiven wasn’t sure who it belongs to. and he mentions something for tauren and dwarf but its not listed. they said customizations added now will not be visible on char creation on the ptr/beta till right before launch.

Dat git needz more stompy. No good bein’ loads shooty if’n ya ain’t stompy as a dredd.

4 Likes

translation: that gentleman needs bigger boots. It’s useless to have a big gun if you don’t have big boots. :grin:

Not quite.

translation: that guy needs more muscle? more toughness?

He needs more stompy.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/c902ab99.jpg

1 Like

It’s still not much. And it clearly shows they have no intention of adding the things that were requested: undead elf, Magister and Farstrider options for blood elves, highborne options for night elves (or at least some golden jewelry to reflect Azshara), natural hair colors for void elves and options for Nightborne

we arent there yet! dont give up hope!

“Hope fails” I actually understand Sylvanas to be honest. And why would I clung to hope? They already proved they aren’t listening at all. Not surprised to be honest. If they were listening they were have added these options by now. But they haven’t which proves they aren’t. Sad but it’s the truth

1 Like

well they did give velfs normal skin colors. and gave belfs blue helf eyes. those were requests. and darker normal skin colors was a request also. separate customizations for worgen form and human form was request.

The only reason they gave void elves the skin colors was because it would have caused an outrage since Horde is getting yet again a request Alliance have been requesting for 15 years. And for blood elves those eyes colors were 100% confirmed back at Blizzcon 2018 or 2017 when Ion said eye colors could always happen.

1 Like

But they still don’t let players toggle the forms and that has been a request since they were introduced

I understand you want to believe that more things will come. But putting your hopes too high will only cause you to be disappointed in the end. I put my hopes high into hoping I might get some highborne options for night elves but in the end it didn’t happen. It’s better to think more realistically

1 Like

well, realistically, its still a few weeks before launch, and they’ve said they will add more after it goes live. they’ve also just added more to humans, who already have a ton more options than everybody else. draenei still only have 1 eye color. male blood elves dont have much at all. velfs dont have new hairstyles or new haircolors, much less all the other stuff. nightborne need a ton of stuff. lightforged draenei have very little of everything. etc.

1 Like

They never said they will add 100% they only said they can add more options easily now and they can always add more in the future. And we all know what that means when they say “we could always add more in the future”= it’s not gonna happen

well heres an idea. the belf folder in the character database has red eyes for belf npcs, presumably dark rangers/san’layn. it’d take about 30 seconds to make those a customization for belf players.

2 Likes

It’s a great one. But it won’t happen like I said. They would have made them available on the alpha/beta/ptr by now. They didn’t.

we’re still in the beta/ptr. launch is still over a month away. thats at least 5 more weeks of potential customization builds.