Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

I actually want some of the new Night Elf and Draenei Hairstyles. I’m even willing to share all of my Blood Elf hairstyles, especially the bouffant ones and helmet hair.

3 Likes

I think Draenei got the helmet hair too. But to be honest I really want to use it on my Void Elf

Has a moment of silence for those poor Draenei. :cry:

Yes, they get some pretty nice new hairstyles.

I made a few mockups using them earlier.

Male with Nelf Female Hair:

Female with Draenei Female Hair:

7 Likes

I am with you there. Blood Elves need the darkfallen aesthetics, tattoos, scars, more hair styles and more facial hair options for males. I wouldn’t even mind some jewelry for the males too as long as it was along the lines of subtle things like earrings and maybe simple pendants like the Human females have (which I feel Human males should have too). In a world of magic, wearing magical protective amulets can’t be that uncommon for adventurers regardless of sex.

4 Likes

I just love the side braid, it would be the only style other then her current that I would use on Izzabelle here, I just wish it was red.

2 Likes

:sob: see what i mean. they cant possibly be done.

I did one with the Night Elf ponytail on a female, though it’s a front on view so you can’t really see the tail itself unfortunately.

6 Likes

I wish they would just make most hairstyles and hair colors universal. I mean why is it that a dead human can have pink hair but a living one can’t. Why can’t my Void Elf have the same hairstyles as the High Elf npc’s.

It looks awesome, I love what you did with the shoulder armor as well.

6 Likes

Out there somewhere, I’m sure there’s someone who would respond with:

“B-but muh realism!” Hoists his pair of 250 pound, eight foot swords effortlessly over his head while mounting atop his magical talking dragon and taking off into space in a huff.

4 Likes

worgens.still.dont.have.tails.for.goodness.sakes.how.will.they.keep.their.balance.

2 Likes

Genn having a tail was even mentioned specifically in a novel.

Allegedly it was a mistake on the part of the author.

Thank you! :heart:

I also did one of a different glove on each hand. I think individual shoulder and glove options would be awesome to have.

2 Likes

I agree it would be awesome, especially if they gave us hips quivers as well. I want a belt made of bullets wrapped around the waist of my gun toting hunters. I would say explosive rounds, but I fear that might not end well. :exploding_head: :skull_and_crossbones: :ghost:

2 Likes

It would end even worse if you were a Goblin Hunter.

Or better, depending on who you ask.

2 Likes

3 Likes

ever seen a wrist quiver? its an odd thing. cant keep very many arrows in it, and they shorter, almost like a dart.

1 Like

Sounds like it would go well with a crossbow mog.

1 Like

It reads that way to me too. Plus there are races whose customizations are unfinished or working improperly. There are also some races that didn’t get much at all or only got jewelry, but lack everywhere else. Then there’s the very positive reception and the goodwill that new options earned.

Not to mention, one of the main features announced for Shadowlands was customization just like ARs were one of the main features of BFA. So instead of trying to drive each others hopes up or down, let’s aim for middle ground.

More Dark Ranger stuff? What’s Sylvie been doing? But this does sort of go with the recent re-discovery of that quest…

7 Likes

They are most likely crossbow bolts would be my guess.

That Orc should be made leader.

2 Likes