Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

thats wishful thinking. surely they arent gonna ignore all the pleas for dark ranger/san’layn and farstrider tats. surely. from the most populated race in the game. it stands to make the biggest amount of players happy!!

You seem to have misunderstood what I said.

k humans and night elves have recently gotten alot of customizations and it makes sense because they are among the most played races. who is missing from that duo? what race has the most players but the least amount of shadowlands customizations comparatively? i’m suggesting because belfs are on the list of historically most popular, best customized, that itd be weird for them to change that behavior. why would they? it doesnt even make good business sense, much less social sense.

Sorry sorry I mistook the pic, I thought you meant the opposite :joy::joy:

Lance wasn’t saying what Blizzard is currently doing. He was saying your wording made it look like you were talking about work being done, i.e. Shadowlands options, and not work that’s already been done, i.e. what we have now.

The wording in your post didn’t communicate this effectively.

/goes to rewrite post

uno momento

Rewrite post!?

I didn’t count on this! Ayayay! This is insane!

1 Like

well i tried and it didnt work. i said till shadowlands in same post so i set up the idea and clarified after that several times. yes belfs have more than velfs and if belfs dont have enough, velfs have even less. this does not mean belfs shouldnt get more!!! deep breath!!!. all i can say is, if historically blizz has made sure the most popular races - et.al, humans, belfs and nelfs were taken care of, why would they ignore ya now???

They haven’t with belves though, if WoD is anything to go by.

Belves were the only pre-Cata race who had to wait for a patch for their WoD model.

1 Like

Unfortunately, we can’t rely on this. People assumed that the problems in the BfA beta would be addressed, as Blizzard had historically addressed such issues in previous expansions.

Those assumptions turned out to be… wrong to say the least.

1 Like

has anyone tried a concentrated effort on wowhead, twitter and reddit? i mean i’m sure they know belfs want dark rangers, san’layn and farstrider tats. but how much do they know?

1 Like

Is the slicked back hair for BE new in Shadowlands?

The one that you automatically get when equipping a helmet?

No, it’s currently available as male hair number 17, named Short.

Unless you meant female Blood Elves, in which case it is new for them in Shadowlands.

not sure. i make all my belfs with the same hairstyle, called raquel i think. i know human females just got slicked back.

They decided female blood elves needed that helmet hair as well.
Rolls Eyes.

In a general sense, every race/gender combo should get it since it already exists for them anyway.

In terms of how few hairs female Blood Elves have gotten? It’s a disappointment to be one of the few.

3 Likes

Honestly, it should be available to every race/sex combo. It already exists when we equip helmets. Like with bald, why not give it to everyone?

2 Likes

we thalassians should form an united front and ask for kul’tiran female hairstyles for velfs and belfs, since they are under utilized and gorgeous. its like painting a rembrandt and sticking it in a tiny art gallery that hardly no one ever goes to

2 Likes

I made a thread when the new customization came out asking them to give the slicked hair to every race because the files are already in the game (your hair goes into slicked mode when you wear a helm, this is true for all races). I hope they consider adding these.

3 Likes