Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Also used by the Cult of the Damned and by some DKs such as Thassarian.

1 Like
1 Like

STAHP!

covers eyes

I can’t bear to remember what we no longer have! :sob:

2 Likes

it was a normal light blue eye, with a very thin black line around the iris and no pupil.

i sorry. :worried:
i miss the mop launch lock with aoe life drain. lol

Yeah, I suppose with the eye rework, they had to re-do that eye as well. I wonder if males have them.

They even made the “wood” eyes, used by the wood mannequin skin.

Actually just checked… they have red dark ranger eyes instead! LOL

1 Like

<— is confused. steals red eyes and gives to belfs

1 Like

They have a dark ranger skin color too. I wonder if that is what Nathanos use? But makes no sense, since he’s supposed to have an unique model.

1 Like

wooo, conspiracy theory brewing in ye olde noggin.

1 Like

Hm, interesting… It is actually one of the DKs skins. But it’s like, duplicated as a npc only option.

1 Like

Oh yeah… I’m literally swimming in New customizations for my male blood elf paladin.

Oh wait. No I’m not.

1 Like

i know this telar. i am referring to belfs before shadowlands. you were ignored for shadowlands, i agree. i’m hoping they didnt actually ignore you, they just hadnt finished with something else.

If they give me San’layn I’ll call it even.

2 Likes

/leans in…
whats it mean raven? take your best guess.

1 Like

I am disappointed with it tbh and hoping for more for Blood Elves.

7 Likes

To be fair, Blood Elf Males got one of the least customisations given… I think they they need more…

3 Likes

That was the point.

The picture of the laughing men was meant to highlight the fact that suggesting Blood Elves are among the races getting the most new customization is ridiculous.

3 Likes

i didnt say that. i said they have the most, pre-shadowlands. they got ripped off for shadowlands, i mean if some of the other races are any indication. they still have more than velfs in most categories, though velfs have more skin colors and faces as a result of having more skin colors. but just because belfs have more than a legion AR, doesnt mean they are doing good. legion ARs are infamous for being low on the customization meter.

No, though your wording made it come across that way.

You said Blizzard does, as in present tense, which implies that they are currently doing. Including them alongside Humans and Night Elves directly, who have gotten an astonishing number of customization options in Shadowlands, especially when compared to Blood Elves, serves to further highlight this.

I also did it for the amusement factor.

1 Like