Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

This time Belfs really got nothing unless your a jewelry fan. Male Belfs didn’t even get those. I for one hate the Jewelry, it’s like the artist looked at all the memes and were like, yup we will go with that.

4 Likes

before shadowlands, they even have a whole other subrace they can play and customize, with different customizations than anybody else other than nelfs and you know nelfs werent very customized till shadowlands. haha. they also could be dks, and some races couldnt, till shadowlands. that meant they had access to dk customizations also

I’m surprised you didn’t mention that they get DH options.

Anyway though, I’m just poking fun at the fact that their new options for Shadowlands have been underwhelming to say the least compared to certain other races.

yeah they got ripped off for shadowlands.
this is easily solved. step 1, dark ranger red eyes. step 2, farstrider and runic tats. step 3, smile at happy belfs

Can Izzabelle here use the DK hair colors, can she use the scaly demon hunter skin, and horns? I only count what can be used on all the classes.

Also I’m not home and it might of been a glitch, but for some reason earlier on the ptr when I chose Demon Hunter for my Belf it was only giving me 6 face options. I am think g it might be a mistake.

I want the DH abs tbh.

2 Likes

i think of it more like if high elves were a subrace of velfs, and you could only use the lighter skin/haircolors for them and only the blue or purple eyes. it would still be considered customizations, but it would isolate those options away from blueberry velfs, and isolate blueberry velf customizations away from helf velfs, like demon hunters and dks are isolated. oddly, velf dks have pretty much the same hair colors as a normal velf. need to check it on ptr

High Elf would be a sub race, DemonHunter is a class. It would be like saying only mages could have pale skin, light hair and purple eyes.

sad puppy. velf dks have exact same haircolors as non dk velfs. but they have 23 skin colors!!

hmm an idea doth form in my mind. its not a high elf, its the paladin class. to be a velf paladin you gotta go thru some kind of purification process and wallah, you look like a helf and have helf customizarions but you’re only a class - paladin and you cant be any other classes. maybe thats too good of an idea.

That would only lock Paladin out of options (the Voidy ones), not lock options to a class.

they can lock out whatever they want. they do that with belf dks and belf dhs. the big problem with it is, is everyone who wants a helf would roll paladin and the game would be overpopulated on alliance by velf paladins.

My thoughts are this, there are race customizations which are shared with all the classes. Then there are class customizations that are specific to just that class. Death Knights and Demon Hunters have Class customizations. I personally think it would be nice if every class got its own set of unique customizations.

4 Likes

Librams for Paladins! Quivers for Hunters!

5 Likes

i want a groovy floating magic book that precedes you as a mage that looks like the one nightborne has but it actually moves along with you, rather than being stationary.

1 Like

Speaking of Mage, I miss my fire orbs from Legion.

i never got into those but remember thinking they looked cool. i liked my pink arcane thingies. and the big dark blue/dark purple demon form that locks could go into for locks. it was creepy but cool at same time - supposedly removed because of dh but dhs dont look anything like that. i dont get it. wasnt it called metamorphosis?

They basically gave a very open-ended answer. It can mean both something delivered throughout the SL xpac or not.

I believe that is the eye that goes with that cultist skin? :thinking:

what cultist?

The npc only skin that Twilight cultists use, the one with palid skin and markings on the face