Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

well then i cant figure out what is new

We have 10 now. Bald adds one, that makes 11. So bald is the only new one.

ah k. ty :thinking:

You must have miscounted when you thought velves have 9 on live. Don’t worry about it, it happens.

For anyone counting options using just the wowhead dressing room, do keep in mind that while the entropic embrace skin color and hair color appear as “options” in the dressing room, they are not options for players to pick as a permanent appearance for their character. Why they started appearing as options in the dressing room is still a mystery.

1 Like

They only appear when you have Show NPC Options checked on.

Ah gotcha! I usually have those checked on to play with the npc stuff!

If this was my company I would create a cosmetic pack for a few dollars on the store that unlocks per account hair styles and colors for alliance and one pack for horde, lock your company out of millions of dollars because of some concept that limits you because of ego and imaginary lore is not the way to make money.

2 Likes

i am subscribed and have the ptr downloaded, so i just went on ptr.

1 Like

and do the same thing for that that they do with subs, et.al, make it so people who can’t afford it, can use tokens for it. that’d inject new life in the tokens economy

yeah i originally thought we had 8 on live. have you seen those kul’tiran hairstyles on velfs? they’d look great on velfs and belfs. those are gorgeous.

1 Like

If you have the ptr, then you should know that Blood Elves only have 10 faces, and not 13.

looking…brb
weird. how’d i get 13… must’ve got it confused with something else that has 13. wait one sec. testing theory

you lost 3 faces ! wtflip.
it says 13 faces on live but 10 on ptr

We have 13 on live because of the 3 golden eye options. On live Blizzard couldn’t separate eyes from face, so we got three faces for the Golden eyes. Now that they can separate them, those three faces have been removed.

2 Likes

ah makes sense. so to be fair, i either have to deduct that from faces or from eyecolors

I would say the faces. Speaking of eye colors though, I wish they would give Void Elves the blind eye options.

3 Likes

are the skin/face/haircolors from demon hunters included in that? they aren’t are they? they treat you like a different race even though you have to be belf to be one. sorta like a subrace. that kinda makes belfs the most customized/customizable race till shadowlands. humans have a staggering 34 hairstyles for shadowlands. 26 eyebrows. 15 piercings.

anyway, blizz does the most customizations for the most popular races, which historically have been humans, belfs and nelfs.

5 Likes

Some people count them. I don’t. My Paladin, Mage, and Hunter don’t have access to them.

2 Likes