Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

where have they said they will be adding more specifically to ARs

6 Likes

It was mentioned in an interview that they want to add some to ar’s, but the focus right now is with core races.

2 Likes

I believe it was directed at races in general, not specially allied races

2 Likes

For alliance or horde?

Can i just say i agree with you but i LOVE your mog and your character!! AHHH!! Are you planning on adding leaves or a moon circlet when the patch comes <3?

Doesn’t really matter to me. I play both anyway.

If I had to choose, probably Horde.

From everything I’ve read and remembered they’ve said about customizations since April I’m under the impression that they’re open to all ideas and suggestions as now they are more easily able to add more options since they upgraded their program or engine. (I’m probably not wording that correctly) Ion did say this back in April in a wowhead interview, "Will Allied Races get new customization options in Shadowlands?

For launch, the focus is on original races. Blizzard would like to improve Allied Race customization in the future, but not for Shadowlands launch. Customization is ongoing project".
But that’s also when Ion said that Blood Elves weren’t going to get blue eyes and they changed that.
Still I think it’s possible there might be some more options added before Shadowlands but I’m doubting it will be much if at all as they’ve just said they’re trying to get things ready for launch.
The key is that they’re open for ideas even if those won’t be implemented until after Shadowlands.

3 Likes

Yes i am going to add the Blades Ear Rings, The Circlet, and the choker to my toon :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Omgg! I would love to see what that would look like! You gonna stay the same eye color? I’m planning on going blue as soon as it goes live.

Im thinking of keeping it White with the whole Priestly theme lmao

1 Like

eek. :grimacing:

yep and then they did a 180 on AR and still touched them up after this but hyper says they didnt do anything

So
where is this “new” hairstyle, other than the bald style? That’s our 11th style on PTR.

Do not stress, I am sure they will be adding customizations throughout SL. After all some core races feels unfinished.

1 Like

Bald really shouldn’t count as a “hair” style
 it’s more of a “lack of hair” style :stuck_out_tongue:

Only good reply is this;

2 Likes

bald is #11 and #10 is scandal. i think scandal is new

modifying my list. shadowlands we get 16 faces

1 Like

Are you referring to this hair? If so, it isn’t new, My Mage has it right now.

1 Like