Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

https://i.imgur.com/cA8IFkR.png
isnt she adorable?

3 Likes

1 Like

Something I was pretty sure Forsaken would get were accessories…

Like goth jewelry, or new facial features, or beards.

I love the contrast that the new skin, eyes and colors provide… And the covered bones, but in the end, that’s about it.

BLIZZ HERE IS THE HINT FOR FURTHER ADDITIONS DOWN THE ROAD! :joy:

4 Likes

I made a few mockups of Forsaken with beards.

Human:

Kul’Tiran:

8 Likes

What I wouldn’t give to have that beard on my male blood elf. :worried:

1 Like

No! No beards for you! Jewelry only! Wait, the guys aren’t even getting that much, are they?

1 Like

This wasn’t meant to be a taunt by the way, I’ve been hoping each week for belfs to get amazing customization.

3 Likes

i tinkered a forsaken model. cant seem to get thalassian ears correct. feel free to add them if you’re inspired.
https://i.imgur.com/cwzCeLU.png

1 Like

My attempt at more Magistry like tattoos.

Undead need facial hair.

13 Likes

Looks amazing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Is that Garithos?

1 Like

It’s complicated really lol, but social and healthcare but that’s not what I wanna do. I actually wanna become an actor sadly in my town where I live (I’m from Germany) there isn’t anything acting related since it’s a very small town and the closest acting school was like 70-80 km from where I lived so I decided to just do this two years of college than I’m gonna move to England. While it’s sucks since I will be done with school, acting doesn’t require actual education.

1 Like

Schöne grüße aus Mainz.

1 Like

Hallöchen aus Wesel :sweat_smile::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Am I the only one who wishes we had an ability like “Two Forms” for Worgen that allowed us to switch between regular and void form like Alleria?

It’s even more noticeable with the Blood Elf Skin Tones. I’d love to have this active more often.

8 Likes

I would love two forms for Void Elves.

Early news reported that Void Elves would be a race with two forms, so with Alleria’s appearance in Legion, many people assumed it would work like hers, with being fair and also being able to shift into a Void Form at will. Many were disappointed with the myriad of dull blues we got and we also only got to experience the more vibrant Void form for a few seconds.

Now getting the fair tones is great and I really do appreciate that, though moving forward with more potential options, I really do hope we get to delve further into the Void Elf fantasy via a cosmetic two form option. I’d also love to be able to customize it to an extent. The following concept was for additional skin and hair colors, but they would also make great options for customizing the Void Form as well IMO;

8 Likes

if San’layn were added I’d want 2 forms for them. A normal blood elf model then a feral venthyr looking form they could activate.

1 Like

Not Garithos exactly, but I did base him off what a WC3 Knight might look like if he were raised as a Forsaken, body shape notwithstanding of course.

3 Likes

I actually made a post about it. Check it out if you’re interested :slight_smile: Void Elves and their void forms

1 Like

I’m not sure Blizzard would ever allow us to customize the void form since it’s a 12 sec proc. But if they will ever add a two forms spell that lets you use the visual all the time I can see them doing that