Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

We really need to make that a gif on the discord.

3 Likes

That would be a story to see. Lol

2 Likes

tbf that’s presumably what happened to most if not all of Lordaeron’s knights. Whichever absolute legend asked Lance to put a Kul Tiran beard on a Forsaken to look like a WC3 knight deserves a pat on the back tbh.

5 Likes

I may still be seeking the final touches for the High Elf aesthetic, but as the anti’s are quick to remind me, I’m a “greedy” and “selfish” person, and I want those “voidier” options too!

2 Likes

At the very least, I’d like a glyph to make Entropic Embrace look more like Alleria’s void form in color and covering all my armor too if possible!

2 Likes

I know you’re a Void Elf, but do you have to throw so much shade?

4 Likes

LOL in this case yes, because the anti’s aren’t actually wrong in this regard. I am greedy and selfish and want all the things! At least as far as customization for all races are concerned.

1 Like

3 Likes

The anti’s what?

3 Likes

:beers: To that legend!

You had me howling with this! Rofl!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Here here!

3 Likes

:beers:

Yeah that guy must be a massive alpha male with gigantic muscles.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Human male characters lack in costumization.

• Tatoos
  • Long beards or mustaches (to the chest or the waist)
  • Piercings
  • Wounds
  • Head shapes (they all have the same chins)
  • Maybe an option for muscles or no muscles for the body texture
8 Likes

Yes that would be amazingly and honestly how the void form should have looked like from the beginning

2 Likes

I just want to opt out of the visual for entropic embrace.

5 Likes

You could always be a shadow priest gigachad. Void form goes over ee.

4 Likes

But if they let us customize it, we could make it more prettyful.

6 Likes

I have a shadow priest ve but I haven’t leveled her much, though being shadow form does negate the annoyance of ee.