Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Very much so. I can see the idea of them being tied to unlocking heritage, but in that case they could just have the barber shop wing option unlocked along with the armor when you finish the heritage quest.

2 Likes

I must have missed it! My apologies!

3 Likes

I’m good with pretty much all of this.

2 Likes

The only thing I agree with here is the ear length option.

You might as well just ask for a different race alltogether because you just took the void out of void elves completely.

1 Like

You object to having Void wings as a barber shop option?

3 Likes

I want the melancholy hair void elves get on my paladin so bad =(

1 Like

Or… and I know this sounds crazy but… you just end up with Void Elves that have a wide variety of options. And if you want to try and claim that they shouldn’t have a wide variety of options I’m going to point out to you that one of Shadowland’s major selling points is a wide variety of customization options.

10 Likes

If void options aren’t being removed, how is the void being removed?

7 Likes

I’d like that for my fem Blood Elf warlock myself.

I half wonder if Lights would argue that “the light is being removed from Blood Elves” if they got several undead skin tones and red eyes for those who want to play as San’layn or Dark Rangers.

3 Likes

at this point blood elves are just elves now. if i remember correctly the whole fel addiction thing was resolved in sunwell after they were redeemed by velen.

1 Like

Possibly, I just find it frustrating that not taking away a single void option and simply giving additional options is somehow a removal of the void.

6 Likes

Mana addiction. The playable Blood Elves never drained Fel.

The green eyes came from passive radiation caused by being near Fel.

3 Likes

Yup, and it justifies the cleansing of the fel taint and the return of their blue eyes. Or we can always RP our Blood Elves as a High Elf who got sick of the Alliance or was never part of it in the first place, returning home.

But we do see Dark Rangers around, and the San’layn have appeared in BfA as “cordial” with the Horde, at least in the Alliance campaign. Players have been asking for those options for some time and I’d like to have them myself.

3 Likes

oh maybe that was it, its definitely been a while since i read up on it.

Uh, I didn’t take the void out? Those options will be there as always. These additions are basically the inches that are left to the players finally being able to portray - visually - High Elves.

4 Likes

10 Likes

and now i want a kitten

1 Like

You get a like from me for that pic because it’s just that darn adorable!

Which sadly ended as garbage. Let’s face it all the hype Ion made was for nothing. There was no effort put into the races as half of the “new” customizations were already existing since Wrath, cata and wod but never made available

Edit: and before anyone says it was “alpha” and now “beta” just stop! Ion promised that all races will have tons and tons of new customization options and the end result was like I said half of the “new” options already existing since a decade and then only 3 new hairstyles, hair colors, skin colors for every race